for Adventure D2: Maximum

8/1 c18 NagisaXIkari
I was not expecting to get a notification for this story in five years let alone ever, but it was a welcome surprise.

It may not be satisfactory conclusion, but it's one none the less and all I can really say is thank you.
8/1 c18 Raj8
Thanks for giving this an ending, I appreciate it and enjoyed reading it.

I found the way you ended it quite interesting although the saddest part was the end where everyone broke apart and haven't talked to each other for years, I can understand why as meeting each other would remind them of their partners which have been ripped away but it's still really sad.

The midway point reminded me a lot of a Shin Megami Tessai Game where you'd have to pick sides around the midpoint which would decide who would win and drastically change the ending.
3/29/2018 c17 Guest
Do you enjoy keeping people in agony? DO YOU?! Well screw you! *,Cries forever because there no new chapter*
8/21/2015 c14 24that one little guy
Haaaaa, Breaking Bad reference :D
5/23/2015 c17 Raj8
First may I say that I very much enjoyed this story and thank you for posting it.

I've read your profile and I can understand and accept that with your time limited that you had to put your priority to other things, so while it's sad to know this story will never be finished it remains very good for what is here.

Still I hope you see this review, as I just wanted to thank you for posting this great story. It's a bit sad to see it stop here but regardless of that it definitely deserves to be on my favourite stories list.
8/20/2014 c17 NagisaXIkari
Man, so what if there's another sequel? Write this off as an AU work and carry on. After IWill jumped ship on his story there has literally been no actually good 02 reimagining fics.

The reimagining project on Plus4chan may as well be dead, IWill's story is gone, and most other fics like this are terrible.

You have a good story going on here why throw it away? Your Dark Ocean was bloody terrifying. If it's to be featured in later chapters I'm looking forward to it like you wouldn't believe.
6/22/2014 c17 takedigi
Thank you. I have waited for this moment all the months, the continuation of this great story. I can not wait for next chapter. I know you have to be patient, but just know that this story continues and does not stay in neutral, I can wait as long as necessary. Thanks for this chapter that I liked for me.
Sorry for my English.
6/14/2014 c17 50Magiccatprincess
Awesome story, I really like how you handled everyone's interactions espechialy Miyako and Hawkmon's. And giving Miyako the digimental of knowledge makes a lot of sense.
6/2/2014 c17 Guest
Keep trying Daisuke, you'll get through eventually. Angemon is the scary one now? You know, this may end up as three, Hikari, Iori, and Miyako, plus two, Daisuke and Ken, plus one, Takeru. If you don't count the Digimon at least. Or two plus one plus two plus one. Hikari and Miyako going schoolgirl lesbians? YES! Okay, probably not, but I felt the need to say it. Daisuke is the only one with the right idea for what is best here. If the child is sorry, does his chores, helps hand out sweets to the others, and behaves, then he may get sweets for being a good kid. Okay, that was bad timing. Okay, now I think that the cloaks are symbolic of something, not sure what though... Dude, talking opens up many doors. The black smoke raises questions. Okay, things are getting more confusing, and what is up with the cloaks?!
6/1/2014 c17 maxtime
...So the sh*t got real... after i don't know how long withput updates... i was giving up for this fic... But really thankful that you are back because it is one of the most interesting Digimon 02 fics that there are :D
6/1/2014 c17 2deus athei
This isn’t dead? Seriously? That made my day.

I looked on your profile and understand how Miyako can be difficult to write, it’s like the creators said let’s mix a tomboy and a sheltered girl, and somehow got a nerd, but decided to partition back to tomboy or sheltered girl whenever it was convenient. Still I did like her short conversations with Hikari, and Hawkmon, I think you pulled that off well.

I also like how you have on multiple occasions set Takeru and his partners up as total powerhouses, only for them to fail miserably. Two partners? Still answers to Hikari. Jogress? Nope, ken blocks it. Goldrapidmon vs Kimeramon? Not alone he doesn’t. Hand of fate vs Golemon? Does nothing.

That said he still best beat ken (if you even show that fight) the difference is too great for ken to make up.

Also I understand if you don’t update once a month, it does feel pretty demanding. But I still hope the next update comes out faster than this one did. Looking forward to the next chapter!
6/1/2014 c17 3Rainette
God, you're alive ! It really looked like you had given up on this, I'm so glad it's not the case, it would have been a shame given how much you achieved. I think I promised you fanart, a year ago ? I have no excuse for not working on it now xD
I hope this chapter, even with how long it took to write, had managed to get you out of your block. Good luck with the writing !
6/1/2014 c17 42chromate
It's been so long that I thought you aren't going to update this anymore. As usual, I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter, especially the way Takeru is hiding something from the others and his later talk with Ken, which I always imagine will be a great scene, if happening, in the original canon universe. The Miyako part is also well-done, particularly on her first trying to not bring up anything to finally having enough of the 'mystery' surrounding her somewhat comrades. Great work, and please do continue this!
6/1/2014 c17 8The Keeper of Worlds
Round 2!
5/20/2014 c16 canuck72
I really hope you do decide to continue this fanfiction, your writing skills are so amazing and the story you told is so intriguing that abandoning this fic would be a major disappointing loss to all digimon fanfic lovers.

I saw on your profile that you said you have been suffering from essentially a massive case of writers block. If you really arent certain on where to go now with this fanfic or you are having that much trouble with getting the next part to fit as you want it too than id recommend asking some of your readers for help and just throw ideas around and see if they can help provide you with a new perspective or idea. I know that whenever I have trouble writing stories that talking with those who are avid readers of them can easily help inspire me and get the creative juices flowing by making me consider other paths to take my writing.

I really do love your story, I hope that you do not decide to give up on it.
105 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »