for Hidden Scars & Buried Secrets

1/21/2019 c72 Chaxxyking
hi
5/10/2018 c72 5FanAddicted2000
Alsoyou knew how to stay true to the charcters while creating new ones, and you knew how to stay fidele to their past while writing new adventures!
5/10/2018 c72 FanAddicted2000
I'm so lucky to have stumble upon this great ff! I loved it from the first to the last word! I loved how you mixed books and TVshows, great job!
6/18/2017 c71 16Scousedancer
Loved this chapter, and the whole story brilliant! It was like enjoying a marathon episode of the show, your understanding of the characters is top notch & I loved Aria (not to mention her twin daughters!)
6/18/2017 c65 Scousedancer
Really amazing story! You feel for Airia, to have found & lost the love of your life must be agonizing! To have to raise a child knowing she can never share that child with its father, just heartbreaking! Glad though that Cara saw reason & didnt exact revenge on Berdine.
6/17/2017 c34 Scousedancer
Poor Aria! To know the man she loves cares just as much for her, knowing its forbidden - so awful! For Richard and Kahlan it must be like watching history repeat itself
6/17/2017 c6 Scousedancer
Loving this story, your characterisation is spot on! Im only on ch 6 but its a wonderful book you just cant put down!
11/20/2014 c72 TV appreciator
I am enjoying it indeed! :-)
8/21/2014 c71 4Lily Rahl
This is definitively one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I think I came across it a couple of years ago, but I never finished it and I am glad I now did because it's amazing. Great job! Reading the books of the series got me out of a pretty dark period in my life and just when I was looking for something to cheer me up I came across this story again and I am glad to say that it had the same effect on me that the books once had so you should really be proud of yourself. It was realistic, bold and yet sweet (I too ship Cara/Ben so much _). And another thing, reading it now after it's complete and everything... It just gave me a little insight on the life of a person who likes writing just like I do, so that was fun too. Thanks again for posting it!
11/24/2013 c68 Guest
AWWW! hope you had fun on your trip!
11/24/2013 c69 Guest
i'm really glad you decided to make an eplilogue
11/24/2013 c71 Guest
literally crying. thank you for this amazing story
11/24/2013 c70 Guest
definitely recommending this story to every LOTS fan i know!
5/10/2013 c71 WickedLilMord'Sith
Awwwwww! So adorable! Good job :) Can't wait for the sequel! Very good drama and feels, good action too. Can't wait for what's going to happen with Ben and Cara, and I can only imagine what little awsome hellions Katherine and Emma are going to grow up to be haha.
5/10/2013 c65 WickedLilMord'Sith