for The Little Red Hair Girl, Crimson

6/11/2017 c1 4jesj
not to be ruse,i HAVE just started the story after all,but i found this in the jthm/zim crossover does iz come in?
9/24/2014 c17 1AnnoyingDog
I can 't wait for the next chapter ;-; I wanna read more about little Crimson. She is so cute...
6/30/2013 c17 Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount
Me: *Crying with gushing tears* magnificent chapter's
6/13/2013 c17 2melodyholmes3
I love! More? Please? The only thing I didn't enjoy is that there is a little too much pepito in this, and not enough Nny. Cant wait for more, please continue!
3/18/2013 c17 Guest
i love this *.*
3/5/2013 c17 Night-Waker
Ooh... what's happening to Crimson? Why do I have a feeling that she is gonna take a trip to Nny's basement eventually?
2/19/2013 c17 27A Scribbler
That was pretty cute actually XD I hope Crimson heals soon, and that was an interesting twist there too XD
2/18/2013 c2 2SmileyyMonsterr
Oh my goodness why would anybody ever trust Johnny with a child! lol!
2/3/2013 c16 27A Scribbler
That was kind of sad, in a twisted and a little disturbing kind of way, and yet i loved it XD the atmosphere was great, it's good to hear an update from you again XD
1/6/2013 c15 A Scribbler
Yay, she's ok XD and she's back with people who can help her. Plus... Pepito and Crimson AWE! XD
1/6/2013 c15 Night-Waker
Yay! I knew the reunion scene would be nice!
Hmmm... that last line got me thinking to what could happen next.
12/27/2012 c14 Night-Waker
Hurray for updates and Dib! I can't wait for the part where Crimson reunites with Nny and Devi.
12/18/2012 c14 A Scribbler
Wow that was packed full of action, lol, and yay Dib! XD It's good to see you updating again, lol XD
12/10/2012 c13 Night-Waker
Awww... cliffhangers :(

Ah well. Yeah, losing motivation on a fanfic stinks. Happens to me all the time. But that's what pre-planned outlines are for. They make sure you don't get stuck. But if you do get stuck, it's always okay to ask your readers for help.

That out of the way, I'm loving this so far! I never thought what it would be like if Nny had a kid. It's a very interesting concept and you're pulling it off very well . You put in great details and you pull off the characters very nicely... I think... I haven't read JTHM (sad but true) so I'm just guessing you are.
But Zim's pretty IC so far. I hope Nny dosen't kill him for taking Crimson.

P.S Zim's eye color is ruby, not amber.
10/5/2012 c13 A Scribbler
Wow, that was very sudden and dark. Loved the Zim cameo, lol XD I'm glad it's not the end, I would have cried otherwise! You take as long as you need with updating, we all have writers block, don't worry. Hope you get over it soon and good luck, can't wait to hear from you and Crimson once again XD
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »