FanFiction.Net
for Triggers

11/22/2012 c12 Guest
Ahhhhhh this story is amazing. You are such a talented writer! Please update soon.
9/6/2012 c10 abandon-acnt
Omg those two chapters were brilliant! Loved sunny, and the SamxRory! Keep this up!
8/31/2012 c9 swiggityswarilikewolfstar
:'( crying like a baby over here. This story is incredible.
8/28/2012 c8 8Just-another-lonely-fairytale
Please update, I'm so far loving this fic. The triggers are awesome, but who was the shooter. I'm not that far in Glee, so I'm very confused.
8/25/2012 c7 abandon-acnt
For some reason I found myself crying even more throughout this one, which is odd because Will's trigger was Purell... But overall really great can't wait for the next one. This is just one of those stories that I really look forward to showing up in my inbox. Plz continue! 3
8/24/2012 c7 LaurenSorensen
Rachel's story made me cry! This story is beyond good. It's great! Keep up the
Excellent work. Btw will we hear from Artie before it happened? Also did Will and Emma get married still? It didn't really say.
8/24/2012 c7 11ShiftyEyesAndAnEvilSmile
Wow, I really love this story. It's powerful and emotional and wonderful.
8/24/2012 c7 178ficdirectory
Mr. Schuester's survivor's guilt is really poignant and intense. I liked that you thought to include him. It was an unexpected surprise for me.
8/19/2012 c6 ficdirectory
I love Rachel, and I am so intrigued that her trigger was performing onstage! Very well-thought out! I look forward to seeing more of this, and more stories from you!
8/19/2012 c5 ficdirectory
Oh, this was heartbreaking. Mike has so much survivor's guilt. Poor kids. I feel so bad for all of them.
8/19/2012 c4 ficdirectory
Santana is my favorite character and you wrote about her triggers so well. It's a very interesting concept, too, having all the kids write a letter to Artie with each year that goes by. I wonder who is next...
8/19/2012 c3 ficdirectory
Wow, I did not see that coming at all. This story is so intense. You're doing a great job with this.
8/19/2012 c2 ficdirectory
My favorite reaction was definitely Joe's. You really nailed his naiveté about the sounds and his confusion about what was happening. I'm really sad for Artie... Great job on this.
8/19/2012 c1 ficdirectory
Wow! This is an incredible start to a very sensitive topic. I look forward to reading more of this!
8/19/2012 c6 abandon-acnt
Sooooo good... you captured Rachel's personality perfectly in this, especially those last few lines. And how she carried out Artie's dream... perfect. Nothing short of brilliant. Great Job.
25 Page 1 2 Next »