for Anakin & Edward, bestest of friends

7/1/2016 c1 shoewax45
For a short crossover of Star Wars and Twilight I liked this story I am also a fan of both Star Wars and Twilight.
1/4/2016 c1 4FateWolf
Oh man, this is great...definitely not something I ever would have thought of otherwise. Well done!
1/3/2016 c1 Ladybug Reads
Sooo wrong, soo twisted...so ... so, uh, I wonder if they are twins separated at birth?

Stop that! get out of my brain!
12/28/2014 c1 4dauntlessmockingjay24601
I had no idea I needed this. It was so freaking funny!
I couldn't stop laughing.
Great story. :)
8/22/2013 c1 6Delcesca Newby
I was scared when I saw this, at first, but I started laughing almost as soon as I started reading. And I never thought about the uncanny similarities between Anakin and Edward. Thank you for opening up my eyes.
8/5/2013 c1 4shieldmaiden19
Okay, that was really funny! I didn't expect much, but it was very clever. The only negative thing I have to say is that it's 'psychic,' not 'physic'. Just a warning ;)
9/22/2012 c1 hoppyliz
Well done. Works for me.
8/3/2012 c1 6Alexa Skywalker
It was kinda funny but I'm not seeing it so much. Padme was a senator for pete's sake and Bella was just your random high schooler. And she wasn't that smart, Edward had to help her with her stuff remember? Plus padme tried to do her duty and not fall in love with anakin instead of falling head Over heels at first sight. The skywalkers had twins, Edward and Bella just Nessie. All in all, I see what you were getting at, but they're really not that similar.
Plus anakin is so much hotter then Edward.
8/3/2012 c1 GL30
I loved this, it was really funny. Yeah, now I can see the similarities but it looks like Anakin got the rotten luck. Anakin and Edward would make great buddies.

Also I read that Stephanie Meyer's would have wanted Hayden Christensen to play Edward if he had been younger.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service