for A Side Trip

5/26/2019 c1 Cassandra30
Excellent!
9/26/2014 c1 Rokimbo
Terrific one-shot, but I could certainly see this as a wonderful multi-chapter fic as well. This one definitely left me wanting more! Nicely done! :-)
9/14/2014 c1 Guest
Good story, but I am sick of people misspelling Jonathan's name.
1/27/2014 c1 24Zuzanny
Will there be any more to this?
7/10/2013 c1 109Melchy
I loved this story! I could see it happening so plainly and you got all the characters spot on. I only wish it had been a little longer as I enjoyed Ron and Harry interacting with the Muirs and DG. Thank you, that was so much fun.
3/8/2013 c1 Guest
Very nice, very nice indeed.
1/13/2013 c1 178Susan M. M
Not two universes I would have thought of crossing, but you made it work. My memories of G&Mrs M have faded over the years, but everyone seemed to be in character. I especially like the captain scolding Ron and Harry for foul language in mixed company and Mrs. Muir's reaction to Snape. Nicely done.
9/12/2012 c1 Yva J
Oh wow what a wonderful story. The only problem, it was too short. I would have loved to have read more interaction between the Captain and Snape. I also loved the parallels between the two.

Nicely done. You took two rather unlikely universes and combined them wonderfully.
8/15/2012 c1 15gaylesam
Wait - we don't get to use the time turners? AAAGGGH! Oh come on, this is going to continue right? What a lovely surprise - can wait to see how you build upon this imaginative set of twists!
8/15/2012 c1 upeasterner
Hey, this is Stephanie, too lazy to log in. I am not a huge crossover fan but love this, "mingled love and pain" and all.
8/5/2012 c1 17GratefullyDead
I wasn't sure if this cross over would work. But, this was pretty cool. Nice job.