for Hopping Frog

6/23/2018 c1 Guest
This might be controversial, but imagine Crona and Eruka humting down a prekishin hitler in Argentina? Imagine the kind of kishin egg hitler would be with the millions of souls on his hands
6/23/2018 c27 Guest
You excel at writing one shots. This series has been so much fun to read. While I'm a bit disappointed Free hasn't made an appearance, Crona and Eruka work off each other really well. I know it's been years, bit it'd be awesome if you picked this up again some day.
1/15/2018 c27 Antonio613
I started reading this thinking it would be kind of ok, but Jesus this is the best fan fiction I’ve ever read, really hoping you make more and finish the story, this thing is golden
8/7/2016 c1 Flowers the Second
I love this story, and I hope you can continue.I really want to see more Crona x Eruka.
4/13/2016 c24 3JP Lake
No! No! No!
Yes! Yes! Yes!
Very Daniel Bryan-esque. I like it!
8/21/2015 c13 1TheLavenderHour
In the force.
HISHE: Rise of the Jedi (or whatever the first Star Wars was called)
Bitchass stereotype: Mesa so happy you saved me! Mesa go with you!
Qui Gon: No thanks.
Rasist stereotype: Nosa, mesa follow you!
Droids: PEW PEW!
Qui Gon deflects them into Bitch's body.
Obi Wan: Master! Master! I sensed a most peculiar change in the force! It seemed that there was a great cry over an injustice, then a sigh of relief washed through the force!
Qui Gon: Yes, my young padowan. That you did.
8/21/2015 c12 TheLavenderHour
PATTY!
The one-woman army!
7/19/2014 c19 Dylan
Soul's costume was genius
7/19/2014 c8 Dylan
And that ladies & gentlemen was the birth of a internet troll
5/16/2014 c27 DeXM TIK
ok this is funny as all heck
1/20/2014 c27 Guest
C'mon, I want to see this continued...
12/10/2013 c1 7Reaper7
Rereading this, I just noticed the, "Crona looked right back at Crona." bit. Heh.
11/26/2013 c21 Guest
Excalibur's time sounds like Jebediah Townhouse.
10/19/2013 c24 58Fairylust
Yeah, the manga's ending didn't satisfy me at all! I kinda hope they do a sequel and if they don't then oh well. The anime would be my fav instead. Anyway, I love this update and am looking forward to the future chapters. You've really got a knack for writing and I love this series you've got going!
10/19/2013 c27 Fairylust
Lmol! I've got a friend who'd totally be like Mizune. Poor Eruka. I guess she won't be able to leave her BF with her LI. Lolz! ;D
140 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »