for Forever

8/21/2012 c2 Guest
UPGRADE!
8/18/2012 c2 Walkin On Blue Skies
There is good detail and it's a good plot Keep writing!
8/17/2012 c2 2finadog25
really good
8/17/2012 c2 Hungergamesluver54367
YAY! Im so happy there is more! It was really good!
8/16/2012 c1 2LittleDirectioner
Sorry i havent updated,i've been meaning to write more. I have 18 chapters wrote and will type and post them soon. I start school on August 22nd so il have a lot of homework soon and dance class 2 times a week for four hours one day and 1 and a half hours another. I WILL make time to write tho. Thanks so much and i LOVE u guys. Ill write ASAP!
8/16/2012 c1 Love this
I am in love with this story! Please continue! I wanna see what will happen next. Sorry about being a guest. I just was to lazy to long in! But seriously! Continue!
8/15/2012 c1 lazy
I am so happy I found this. This is excellent. With a little work this could be even more amazing than it already is. Add some backstory on the chapacters, and maybe get on how Glimmer and her friends are close and how they met. Explain some stuff and have a more discriptive summary.

This fic will go VERY far if you do those little things. It has a lot potential.

If you need help I am

Kjane200
8/15/2012 c1 Emma
OMG! This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo good! I am in love! Please write more! I love the names ! *squeal!*
8/15/2012 c1 Hungergamesluver54367
This is good! Can I read more?
24 « Prev Page 1 2