for 20 Things You Never Knew About Neville Longbottom

4/17/2020 c1 Guest
ok
4/11/2019 c1 MK
I liked it, but can you do a Ginny Weasley?!
3/5/2019 c1 zz
what is his favorite color?
10/22/2015 c1 kayla
my older sister has a crush on Neville , she thinks he is cute
8/16/2012 c1 ImDeletingTHisAccountAnyway
Believe it or not, I love Neville too!
8/7/2012 c1 Al-RayZ
Nice story! ... Er I don't have anything else do say. So 3 things you most likely did not know about Mickey S. J. Reilly.

1. Has not read a good book since the beginning of summer which is very sad. Any suggests of books... Real books not Fanfics.
2. When I was little dont remember how old. I dreesed up as Harry Potter for Halloween. I had fake Harry Potter glasses, a fake scar on the forehead, a quittich jersey with potted on the back and the #7, a fake wand, and a broom. When I was younger I liked Harry potter a lot more.
3. My all time favorite book is not about Harry Potter or Percy Jackson. It is Playing With The Enemy by Gary W. Moore which is a true story of a baseball and War World II story.

Yeah I know not as cool as Neville or Fred and George but I try.

Good Day!:)
-Mickey
8/3/2012 c1 2skrowley
Neville is awesome! You have such insight into each of the characters you have written about, including in your other stories. Happy writing! :)
8/3/2012 c1 4MadMindOfMine
Please do "20 things you never knew about Lily and James" ! please! Your writing i awesome and I am really obsessed with Lily and James.. Please do it!
8/3/2012 c1 cainelodie
good :)
I liked this
8/2/2012 c1 pleaseforgetthisaccount
Aww, I love Neville! Great job with the list!
8/2/2012 c1 S101me
Aw, so awesome! I'm hopelessly in love with these stories!
8/2/2012 c1 Guest
AWE! that was good. I liked it. Neville is oneof my favorite characters!
8/2/2012 c1 2A-Little-Ray-Of-Sunlight
Oh my gosh I started crying reading this. I love Neville so much. He's so brave and awesome and adorable and I wanna punch anyone that would ever be mean to him. I adore these stories. You're so good at them. I would never think of most of this stuff, but it makes perfect sense. Im so glad I could help, too. (:
8/2/2012 c1 10Autopsy Gremlin