FanFiction.Net

Short but good.
2/20/2021 c1 DelennTriesTalkingLikeAHuman
Short but good.
12/28/2016 c1 1Kidiu
Wow, it's nice to see someone have the same interpretation of the character of Satan as me. Thanks!
11/13/2014 c1 26Athena's phoenix
Woah. Well, this is.. .something. Neat, though. Interesting.
8/26/2014 c1 misteryman526
Hah, have you ever read the novel 'To Reign in Hell' by Steven Brust? A much more reasonable story of God, Satan, and the Universe.
10/3/2012 c1 4Keedra2173
I like this. I love the different perspective that you give. I'm definetely off to checkout more of your fics.
9/28/2012 c1 8Nirah
I love the imagery in this. Your choice of words is wonderful and poetic. I would love to see an expanded version of this :)
9/2/2012 c1 2Amaranthe Socotrine
And i forgot to log in and favorite this, sorry, still getting used to the newer . That other review was also me /:
9/2/2012 c1 Guest
I don't really know why I clicked Bible fanfiction in the first place, but I definitely did not expect this.
9/1/2012 c1 Guest
This "story" you made is trash and anyone who praises Satan are misguided.
8/31/2012 c1 blue4dogs
Interesting story. Not sure if I like it or not but it definitely makes one think. I found it amusing that the one negative review has major problems with spelling & while you can understand what they mean it's ironic in that what they actually wrote makes little sense. I will tell you what offends me though... That is your preemptive remark about whining and complaining automatically making someone a "heartless fundie...". Tarring everyone with the same brush actually makes you just as bad and you know what happens when you assume something... it makes an ass out of you and me.
8/30/2012 c1 Jackle
What...?
8/30/2012 c1 12PreciousCosmos
Only a very slight of this isn't exactly biblically factual, but this, in my opinion, is correct. I get the impression you used a different version of the bible (such as you said "Silver City" when, if memory serves, it's the "Golden City" or something), but it's still very good. I used to be christian, but I came to realize the cruelness of this god (though I never thought about how he sent his son to suffer and die - excellent point) and have since become a strongly agnostic, polytheistic pagan. So anyway, you brought up great points that I hadn't considered before and gave even further proof to the hypocrisy of the christian religion. Would you mind terribly if I wrote a version of this with some of these points? (and chances are I'll never get around to it)
8/16/2012 c1 wiccachick
Cool. Even though I dont believe in the bible I think thats true. Great job. Blessed be!
8/9/2012 c1 61Nimbus Llewelyn
Dark, and I would point out that while I'm not offended, the outright dismissal of all who might be offended comes off as a bit intolerant.

Nevertheless, judged on it's on merits, it's an excellent fic. As Mark Twain said, "But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?"
18 Page 1 2 Next »