for A Little Help

4/3/2016 c1 8Teriyaki Princes
AWWWWWWWW that was perfect.
12/8/2013 c1 17BlackCatNeko999
Aww, this was perfect and I loved and enjoyed every single word of it. Thank you for such a great story!
7/13/2013 c1 2JB1608
SOOOOOO AMAZING! I LAUGHED AND I WANTED TO CRY LOL! I LOVE IT!
10/29/2012 c1 4Enna Moon
This is super duper cute. (: And I kindof reallyreally love it.
8/9/2012 c1 3auriellaa
Awww that's extremely sweet that it awfully ached my heart :')
8/8/2012 c1 maddythehuman
DAWWWWW 10/10
8/7/2012 c1 28QueenyLeAcH
Awwww. This was adorable.
8/6/2012 c1 Nalaula
Beautiful (:
8/4/2012 c1 185sapphireswimming
How? How are you able to write this so perfectly and in character and making me want to just burst out into emotional Tokka tears?

I love it.

The banter. The humor. The hurt. The emotion. The questions.

It was all perfect.

SO PERFECT.

And Aang's awkward don't crush the tiny baby hug made me laugh aloud. XD

Also. the hippopatomas sloth was perhaps the most hilariously beautiful animal ever to exist in this universe. It's sooooooooooo perfect. Goodness.

I'm so glad you're writing some! :3 And it looks like you're starting to get a bit of a following for Avatar fics.
8/4/2012 c1 34egyouppt
this is wonderful. and it captures everything i love about the relationship between sokka and toph perfectly. even if sokka isn't lin's biological father, i have no doubt he had a presence in her life, and an important one. and the way you wrote the beginning of that is beautiful. also love sokka using toph's competitive nature to help her during her birthing process. excellent job.
8/3/2012 c1 ANDKO
This was extremely cute, and you should feel good. Your writing is really good. :D
8/2/2012 c1 5toffeecakesxox
so perfect. literally tearing up! i reblogged this on tumblr, but UGH my FEELS so perfect (':
8/2/2012 c1 1Muggle Minx
This was so amazing. You're right, no matter who Lin's father is, Sokka is one of the men who would always be around Lin. Such cuteness, and I can't wait for more.
8/2/2012 c1 14VividInfinity
i is confuzzled
whos the dad?
also:
NEEDS TO BE CONTINUED
8/2/2012 c1 83KaliAnn
I love what you wrote here. Its so dramatic.