for Bleach DxD

11/26/2014 c12 Ranmaleopard
This is really good I can't wait for more!
11/26/2014 c12 2Azeael
Hmmm ... C'mon Aizen is powerful, he could probably beat a Maou like Serafall but not a monster like Sirzechs
11/25/2014 c12 15Moonlight Lamp
Great to see this story again! Can't wait for what happens next.
11/25/2014 c12 1Halphas Greed
Ugh...This story died, like four chapters ago.

Where is this story going? You are giving already incredibly powerful individuals nonsense power-ups, like Shinigami only Asauchi to an Arch-angel, Hollowfying one of the four great satans. Explaining these developments with flashbacks that make me want to punch cute 'n cuddly things.

Not to mention each update is so far in-between I forget this story even exists :(
I understand you like everyone else do in fact have a life, not to mention the others stories you're working on, but I could barely convince myself to read this chapter.

Honestly it is a damn shame. This story had been one of the stories whose update I had most anticipated. Anyway its been good so far, peace.

P.s: Have a great Thanks-giving :)
11/25/2014 c12 Megadimension ForEver 01
I like this reminds me of the filler episodes
11/25/2014 c12 10francisthewitcher
How I love Ichigo and Rias' moments
11/25/2014 c12 anon1
So yeah pretty nice to see you updated after so long. The chapter itself was pretty good and accomplished what it needed, giving more background info. Other than a few grammatical errors there was one major flaw. When you did the Serafall flashback you stated that it was 200 years ago. Now this in itself isn't the flaw. The flaw is the appearance of one particular character. That character is of course Sona. By all means her being there is just wrong because supposedly in the present she is just about 18. If one were to go by what your writing says than she would be just a little over 200 which is completely wrong. I give you this advice in hopes that you see it and make an adjustment or change to this mistake. Other than this one glaring hole it was a good chapter and I hope to see more soon.
11/25/2014 c12 shadoearrow
Epic chapter keep it up!
11/25/2014 c12 Shen1412 - Formerly Enigma95
.. that really ruined the moment no...
11/25/2014 c12 Jose19
I am suprised because having a Maou becoming a Hollow is a serious issue, and out of all the people is the wacky and not serious Serafall because she never takes things seriously as you know because of her weird personality.
11/25/2014 c12 10ultima-owner
Cool chapter
11/9/2014 c11 Why would I tell
Nice chapter. I hope you write about the dinner and meet up with Rias's mom and how Riser will be so mad and try to kill him :D I hope you are still writing because I don't want to move onto another Fanfic
11/9/2014 c1 490 Jordinio 0
PFFFFFT! Them as strong as captains? Bullshit.
10/30/2014 c5 4TheGizmoDragon
Thank you for killing Issei, while I love the show for all the concept's they have I can not stand the kid, especially with the kids who is worse than Jiraiya from Naruto (Jiraiya I can handle, this kid no) so again thank you.
10/26/2014 c7 A person duh
Well I wonder if you are going to put Asia into the story and by Unanonimous did you mean people just wanted issei dead?
Also make ichigo able to control vasto lorde by killing himself hollowfied so he can revive himself as a vasto lorde or whatever. Not sure if you are still writing for this story.
639 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »