for Bleach DxD

10/17/2014 c11 Logan
Good story love it
10/15/2014 c11 15Moonlight Lamp
I can't wait to see Ichigo meeting all of the Gremory Clan, and see the interactions. I have a feeling it's going to be both funny and embarrassing for Rias and Ichigo. Funny, can't tell who's going to have it worse.
10/9/2014 c11 logan
i like the story are you going to make riser little sister go after ichigo it would funny to see his reaction also i have seen how the youkai are in this story it would be funny if you could work youkai academy as another faction
10/9/2014 c11 Logan
Love the story cant wait to the dinner party
8/31/2014 c1 chins4tw
if rias is high captian level then the shinigami wouldn't stand a fucking chance against the angels, fallen, or devils
kokabeil could probably wipe out 80%-95% of the shinigami him self if not confronted immediatly by the head captain
vali could probably single handedly take out all of soul society if he can land some divides on the head captain
8/10/2014 c1 HaywireEagle
Making Rias as strong as Yammato seems unrealistic. Though, this is a very good start despite the need to adjust dialouge a bit here and there. Other than that, it is great.
7/24/2014 c11 chouritsushi
Good stuff! Unlike many crossovers that I've read, this one seems to actually integrate the two series rather than just have a character leave his home series material and go to the other one. Really like what you've done! Keep up the good work!
6/23/2014 c1 Guest
Why can't you update the chapters more frequently...this story is so good that sometimes you make me irritated...if you want ideas you can ask...just update it...also show gabrielle more frequently...
6/23/2014 c1 Guest
Update!
6/21/2014 c1 chaos083
6/20/2014 c1 Guest
I didn't really enjoy this. I mean you actually compared Rias to a high level captain.
6/19/2014 c1 Guest
Please update this story. its so awesome
6/12/2014 c11 Best Jojo
I think Ichigo should devour hollows.
6/12/2014 c10 Best Jojo
This is just getting out of hand. I know that you've explained the whole reason why certain characters are adapting to their powers so easily and all and I'm glad that you've included a back story to Gabriel's acquirement and mastery of her powers, but only a week for Serafall to master her hollow powers is completely ridiculous to say the least and you might retort back that it only took Ichigo a week to almost master his UNIQUE hollow power, but that's because his hollow was made from many soul reapers and hollows making it stronger and somewhat more controllable along with him being born with it allowing time for his physical body and his spiritual body to adapt to it allow for better use and he's had more background with the use of his hollow powers allowing for even more adjustment to his hollow powers which makes sense as to why hes mastered them so fast. Another thing is I think that before the war begins that Ichigo should become part akuma in order to be with Rias, but not become apart of any peerage or anything like that along with Ichigo being granted the ability to become part angel by the angels in order to give him even more of an edge in this upcoming war along with the fact that it will give them more reassurance with having a close ally and all with their weaken position. Also I think he should train to master that hell sacred gear and anymore that he might come into possession.
6/11/2014 c9 Best Jojo
I was thinking several things while reading this and one of the thoughts that I had was will Ichigo finally be formally taught by the vizords the techniques of the shinigami and are the soul king and god two different entities because the way hat & clogs described him made it out to seem that he created the world of the living and the soul society?
639 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »