for Bleach DxD

6/11/2014 c8 Best Jojo
I'm starting to get a little annoyed with this story mostly because people are starting to get strong without even working for it unless you were to maybe add a back story and a good reason or two as to why they're getting this strong without the work unlike Ichigo who is working tooth and nail to get stronger. I'm also am annoyed at how certain characters are getting left out of this whole mix match thing you got going on with ALL the factions to get an upper hand in this war that is coming up as you say and I think that Ichigo and his friends got to get in on some of that especially Ichigo who will do ALMOST anything to get stronger and to protect.
6/11/2014 c11 4Magna Relator
10/10 approved
6/10/2014 c7 Best Jojo
I'm starting to like this story, but I'm wondering are you going to include his realization of his hollow/soul reaper powers along with his quincy powers and if so I think that you should make it so that his shikai and his bankai get a huge power boost along with making his quincy powers as strong as Yhwach in addition to the beast form as you call only being his hollow's vesto lord form along with it having a resurreccion and a form after it like Ulquiorra had oh and a cero oscuras or a metralleta or his own variation.
Please contact me if you have anything to say bad or good.
6/10/2014 c11 1YoruIc
Blah! Was so upset when I went to click the "Next" button and this was the latest chapter! Fantastic story so far, love it all. There are just a few grammatical mistakes that I see per chapter, but otherwise, I love it c: especially love Rias and Ichigo xD, update soon!
6/5/2014 c1 Best Jojo
I highly doubt that the high school dxd gang could lay a scratch on Ichigo in bankia form let alone his vesto lord form for a couple of reasons, like how Ichigo's bankia is different from almost any other bankia because his is small compared to other bankias and is compact allowing for it to add more benefits to it's main attributes which are speed and power allowing for him to hit hard and fast along with him being able to out speed almost anybody else. So explain to me how they can hit him let alone hurt him or catch up to him.
6/5/2014 c5 Guest
Update please. its very good. I like it very much
6/3/2014 c1 YuukiAsuna-Chan
oh come on, you way over powered Rias and Akena.. Rias at Captain level? noway in hell would she last 2seconds... the sheer difference in power between Shinigami from Bleach and Devils/Angels/Grigori from DxD is like comparing Madara with the juubi to a 10year old Sakura
5/31/2014 c1 Guest
PDP

UPDATE MY FIANCEE IS A VAMPIRE SOON PRETTY PLEASE!
5/30/2014 c11 1MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs
Gabriel might have been used with a female despite being a "dude's name" because Angels originally did not have a gender. They were originally "monstrous" looking things that radiated beauty by virtue of being Divine and extensions of God. Gabriel only became a "masculine" name when people started associating "strength" with males.
5/29/2014 c11 Ranmaleopard
This is awesome I can't wait for Ichigo to beat the crap out of Riser. Please continue!
5/28/2014 c1 cowgirl vikky
the best of talent of the year
5/27/2014 c11 nopearltea
Really great chapter! The fight was really cool. Usually i would protest when someone like Gabriel is on par with Ichigo. But the fact that Gabriel has a zanpaktou, a shinigami based weapon, and also a powerful one, is enough to justify it. And i just knew Kenpachi would crash down from the sky like that Lol! The scenes with Ichigo x Rias are nice, but i kinda prefer Ichigo x Akeno/Gabriel/Irina more really lol. But it seems that Ichigo x Rias is already set in stones. Wonder how Ichigo would address the whole marriage thing with Rias and Riser cuz thats gonna be interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter!
5/27/2014 c11 Biblio388
Great chapter. Looking forward to seeing what you do with Gabrielle and also how you handle Riser. That guy irritates the crap out of me so I hope it is fitting.
5/27/2014 c7 1The Eternal Forgotten
I thought that Hell happened after Ichigo beat Aizen!?
5/27/2014 c10 Biblio388
Lots of interesting things going on in this story. Like what you have done to combine the two series and thoroughly enjoy the interactions between Ichigo and the girls.
639 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »