for Bleach DxD

5/27/2014 c11 Zikarn Krais
Er...who is Gabrielle?

In all media, it's set as Gabriel, not Gabrielle,
5/27/2014 c11 Mr. Wang
well that was certainly a beautiful spar, But what do you plan to do for the next few chapters? also will Ichigo be getting Gabrielle in his unknown harem?
5/26/2014 c8 cazador de la luna
hell verse was set after the winter war because ichigo got his powers back after the winter war via the full bringers
5/26/2014 c11 phuxeds
Just do both; there is nothing stopping you from doing the original arc and then book 2 afterwards.

It's original, so it can fit anywhere in the timeline.
5/26/2014 c11 Iceflame55
Harem building? I know I wouldn't be adverse to watching the chaos of THAT (Ichigo's expression ALONE would be priceless!)
5/26/2014 c11 commandosquirrel
is this just ichigo and rias or a harem i remember a poll with harem winning but i don't remember if it was your's
5/26/2014 c11 Guest
You had Aizen that already had his butterfly form, but this means that Barragan and Gin both tried to kill him and that he tried to kill Harribel. Then, you make then work together again. For Barragan it can work because during their first meeting he tried to kill Aizen and the latter beat him into submission but Harribel would not work for the one that betrayed her and cut her down and for Gin, this is as a cop or spy or assasin under cover who after taking off the mask tried to put it on again with the same. Gin is not stupid.
5/26/2014 c11 Legion's Gurdian
Great chapter.
I like the interaction between Gabrielle and Ichigo and their spar was good.
Hope you Update Soon
5/26/2014 c11 GundamWing-00-Seed
Nice to see another chapter after so long. It seems things are starting to get moving as we head into the first arc of DxD. What will happen to Raynare I wonder?
5/25/2014 c11 5Alhazad2003
Wow! Loved this chapter massively! So this is how Ichigo fares against the forces of Heaven. Well, since he's taken on Hell's worst, it'd be only fitting to see him against Heaven's greatest warriors. And Gabrielle is definitely that. Man, her Bankai almost seems more powerful than Yamamoto's (scary thought VERY scary thought). I don't think Michael needs to worry though, how often does Yamamoto use his sword, let alone his Bankai? Though once Aizen rears his ugly head, she'll definitely need it, especially since he'll come with Sacred Gear-equipped Espada.

As for whether to continue or start another story, either would be fine by me. Because either way, we know the worst is yet to come. Can't wait for it to all go down. Until then...
5/25/2014 c11 4FireSamurai
Great chapter, I almost thought you were going to have both of them go Bankai before they stop. Also it seems you are giving the Angel side zanpaktou's while the Devil side gets masks if I remember the last chapter correctly? That makes sense.

As far as which way to go, I believe you should go into book 2 seeing as at this point, none of the 3 factions really have any reason to get into the Winter War except for MAYBE the fallen angel side. If i recall Aizen screwed Azazel out of some sacred gear research. Yes the Angels allying themselves with the soul society would bring them in but all 3 factions have no...umm focal point? common reason? to join together with them to fight Aizen. Obviously if Ichigo is going to be this said point, he would need more interaction with the Fallen Angels, other Devil's besides Rias and other Angels besides Gabrielle at this point. Otherwise when they all join sides it more because of circumstances rather then Ichigo is our ally we should fight with him.

That is just my thought on it though.

Good luck with the rest of the story!

FireSamurai
5/25/2014 c11 PlrStaley
Epic chapter especially the spar!
5/25/2014 c11 10ultima-owner
that's a powerful Bankai
5/25/2014 c11 silver083
Continue the chapters...try to keep updating it...Awesome chapter
5/25/2014 c11 Shen1412 - Formerly Enigma95
woaHHHH! hmm i see no wonder u change it into that, and yeah damn well hell sure do love that spar, even though it looks like a fight to the death. but still... i wanna see this into a harem but i'll not stop u as long as u make a lot of hell for ichigo in the teasing part especially some moments w/ gabriel. besides gabriel is more into a unisex name
639 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »