for Bleach DxD

6/7/2019 c14 Guest
This was one of my favorite fanfics to read back in the day. I really like how Rias is portrayed in this story. Most of the other fanfics I've read make Rias seem too weak to do anything herself. I like the confident, seductive, yet kind and caring personality that you wrote for her. I'm sad that no new chapters have come out because I was really invested in this story. I hope everything is going well and I am still silently hoping that new updates come out.
4/30/2019 c1 Empyrean Asura
The power levels really feel skewed. if vasto lorde ichigo is as strong as you made him to be no way Rias and co. could pose a threat to him.
3/14/2019 c1 3renextronex
you should probably read some vs battles wiki profiles to get some perspective. Rias is, at best, low captan level though she is so unskilled that probably most lieutenants could beat her, so to even suggest that she can beat Renji... No, just no.
1/30/2019 c14 1fluffy-fanfic-lover
is this dead?
11/1/2018 c1 ARCHTHERASCAL
How did they defeat ichigo as at this point he is about ultimate class strength and rias and her group have trouble with high class let alone ultimate class enemies
10/17/2018 c1 1SleepyKitten355
so berserk ichigo was stand still while they talked? nice
9/21/2018 c12 2Red Death
THAT IS NOT AN OMAKE.
That is WAY too big to be allowed to be attached to a chapter as an omake. I'd recommend removing it and posting it separately as a "side story."
9/19/2018 c1 Red Death
Definitely some issues; some missing words, grammar issues and honomym errors (bear arms?) as well as a good dose of UJS - Unnecessary Japanese Syndrome. When the author uses Japanese text unnecessarily. It doesn't add value, flavor, or authenticity to the story. It just shows that an author can use words they don't need when trying to show off.

The story has a good start, and there are very few in this crossover category thus far. It's got a lot of promise, but needs work as it stands.
9/16/2018 c1 Guest
I get that this fic is long abandoned but I have to say it, you're a fucking Dxd fanboy who believes in the hype the speed. Bleach is one of the most powerful anime out there with actual feats while Dxd is all hype. Everybody seems to want Dxd to levels they aren't on. Even the so called strongest existences (Great Red, Ophis, 666) are like Island to very very small country at best. Don't give me any of that crap about how they don't want to destroy the world they live in or just because they haven't shown it that doesn't mean they can't do it. You're just a Dxd fanboy, peace out.
6/21/2018 c1 FromTheUnknown
I'm sorry, I just can't read it. I know it's a fanfiction and the author can do whatever they like but really? There is no way in my mind they had any chance of even touching Ichigo. It's like writing a fanfiction about a couple fleas beating a lion..
3/2/2018 c5 ikusatsunagi
will you update this ?
2/24/2018 c1 Fullmetal11791
I get that this is long abandoned, but are you serious? I'll be the first to acknowledge that people tend to underpower the Bleach cast in crossovers, but you've got the complete opposite problem here. One Cero destroying thousands of miles of ground? Do you not understand how stupid that sounds? And to top it off, Rias and Akeno want to head over and test themselves by fighting a creature apparently powerful enough to make a trench from Caifornia to New York? Come on...
12/27/2017 c1 Guest
Ria's and her peerage r op don't really like that
10/27/2017 c1 Guest
I love Bleach but think Highschool DxD is some of the worst trash that ever existed. It's obvious after chapter 1 that you are completely biased towards DxD so I'm out. There are lots of animes that I loath but the crossover material still makes it worth a read. Not so in this case. Later.
9/30/2017 c1 Rawrking