for Bleach DxD

5/14/2015 c13 1YoruIc
Good!
5/14/2015 c13 Iceflame55
Heh. You do realize you've got one hell of a harem building around poor Ichigo, right? :)
5/14/2015 c13 JumpingToaster
Nice to see you and the story alive. We just appreciate your time and effort.

A new Bleach x Arpeggio fic huh? Well, occasionally brainstorm about it in terms of characters, plots, and etc. Even if it will be a long time until you write it the brainstorming and taking down notes and outlines might help in your other fics as well in terms of creativity and ideas. Of course, I'm sure it's likely you know better than I do about these matters.
5/13/2015 c13 velmont-vongola
Me gusta mucho esta historia porfavor no dejes de eescribirla desde hace mucho que espero esta capitulo
5/13/2015 c13 Kragh
Nice to see that this story isn't dead, I was worried since you hadn't written for a long time. Also you're lucky I saw it like 10 seconds after chapter 13 was released

I didn't see any major mistakes so ill just say keep things up P
Kragh50
5/7/2015 c7 Guest
You do realize that the hell movie happened after azien was defeated
2/24/2015 c2 Guest
This is excellent, I hope for continuation in the future
2/23/2015 c1 4SCP-3000
Hichigo has broken the fourth wall
2/11/2015 c1 unknown
Freaking love this story hope you update soon screw all the people that don't like this story and you people out there saying just cause they abandoned a story or didn't finish maybe they have a reason or it didn't feel like a good story they can always give it to a friend to finish it for them or change it
1/23/2015 c1 Killmekos
Well, it was an interesting story... up until the point where Rias's strength is compared to a high level captain's. Considering Rias is nothing but dust compared to the real powerhouses of the DxD verse that makes the shinigami seem worthless in the grand scheme of things... which is bullshit because even Liutenants, not to mention even the weaker Captains, going to the world of the living have their powers limited to 20% just so they don't crush people to death with their spiritual pressure. Sorry, but I simply can't read a cross-over story where a universe as overpowered as the one from Bleach is barely a footnote (if Rias is as strong as the stronger Shinigami Captains, then by that logic Soul Society could send every shinigami and their grandmother, including old man Yamamoto, and they would MAYBE be able to beat Kokabiel... who isn't all that strong compared to Vali, Azazel, Sirzechs, etc.)
1/10/2015 c12 DIANRIZQI99
good story can't wait for next chapter
12/14/2014 c12 Guest
I liked that omake scene, very hot and sexy!
12/8/2014 c12 JumpingToaster
Well, this series is hilariously entertaining. Especially all the bickering between the lovebirds...
11/27/2014 c1 Love times 2
He abandoned a very good story guys. He fucking left it with no notice of discontinuation. It is one thing to discontinue a story with a notice of said discontinuation, but he just ABANDONED Zombie to Vampire, a story that would really blends two different anime/manga together. It honestly seemed like it COULD be canon. The story was top-notch. But he dropped it like a BIATCH. So, author, why did you do it? Why did you just LEAVE it to rot?
11/27/2014 c1 Love times 2
You realize that you abandoned Zombie to Vampire, right? I thought better of you. It is fucking disgraceful that authors like you would abandon a story out of the blue. It was going so well. I am disappointed. I am VERY fucking disappointed in the authors of today. Have a good fucking Thanksgiving.
639 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »