FanFiction.Net
for No Thief Like Fear

5/24/2020 c1 152cheride
This is very, very well done. I really enjoy seeing an angsty h/c leaning story that still manages to keep the guys in character, even keeping their humor intact. Really good work, thanks.
7/25/2018 c1 Gubefan1980
Great story, so satisfying to have this site and AO3 to feed my WC addiction. So PO'd that USA took it off the air because they wanted something "darker" what idiots. Does everything have to be like the Law and Order franchise. Very well done, especially with the part about Neal thinking about taking off, in the end he realized he was right where he belonged. I did miss Neal being really thanked for saving Peter's life.
5/26/2017 c1 caseylf123
Yet another great story. I love the tenderness and caring between Peter and Neal and, of course, the rest of the gang. The banter between Peter and Neal is always an added treat.
7/26/2016 c1 3PastOneonta
This is very good. Peter and Neal are written very well, and their relationship has respect, friendship and concern. It's a deep and complex relationship, written wonderfully in this short story. The image of the two running through the garage, down the stairs and ultimately trapped in a closet was excellent. I thought Neal had the right idea to steal a car but that's not how it went. And I was glad Neal didn't run when Peter was in the hospital. Thanks for writing.
5/21/2013 c1 3The-Rebel-Spong
Fantastic!
3/11/2013 c1 Guest
very good!
9/4/2012 c1 18Lisa Paris
A breathless start in more ways than one but still with a nice twist of humour. I could hear our guys snarking at each other as they ran for their very lives. Especially loved Peter being all noble and self-sacrificing as he tries to persuade Neal to go for help and leave him behind, and then again as they waited in the darkness and Neal complains about the sound of his breathing.

Neal's desperation and tension once he realises they're trapped was great and I loved the mini-confessional session, it was poignant but not at all sappy. Even though it looked dark for Peter I couldn't help smiling at Neal's chagrin over not being able to open the door. That was typical and really rang true.

Neal wanting to run is something I really agree with. His response up until meeting Peter was to avoid anything remotely unpleasent. The moral dilemma he wrestles with rings true to the essential character,. Yup - Peter would understand his motives, but you're right, El would never forgive him - and quite rightly, in my opinion, and this is why I love El.

Nice ending - Peter pretending not to remember and Neal trying not to show how much he really cares and both men knowing the other is being a tad economical with the truth and not being fooled at all...

Lastly, Neal realising how much people love and respect Peter for his own merits was a deft touch. Of course, what's not to love? A really nice story, as usual, and headed straight into my favourites.

Oh - btw - does Peter ever discover what DID happen in Paris?
8/15/2012 c1 12Crystalzap
anybody want to bet the 'something' he finds to entertain himself with will be a hot nurse?
8/7/2012 c1 wotumba1
great story! loved it!
8/7/2012 c1 Love82
I loved this! This was a perfect h/c story. You capture Neal and Peter and their relationship so well.

I liked the twist on this of Neal being in a room he could not get out of and the guilt that lead too.

Excellent story.
8/6/2012 c1 27ferryboat George
Wonderful H/C, you do an excellent job of getting in Neal's head, and the action was great.
8/6/2012 c1 15mouse8
Wonderful story! It has the perfect ingredients - running, hiding, banter, worry and lots of comfort to go with our hurt. Best of all hurt!Peter and there just isn't enough of that. You kept them beautifully in character - now they just have to make this into an episode!

Great writing!
8/4/2012 c1 8govgal
Absolutely love Peter & Neal bonding time!
8/4/2012 c1 1aleeban
You made them run for their lives...you shot Peter! leaving a frantic Neal who couldn't open the damn door and had to make confessions for getting a response from Peter...perfect h/c as always! :)))
8/4/2012 c1 16melles
That was an wonderful story! The lines from Peter and Neal were just perfect and I enjoyed reading it. It was good to see that Peter was able to convince Neal that it wasn't his fault (which he thought of course) and that Peter will never ever give up the trust he has on Neal.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »