FanFiction.Net
for Lilo's War

11/28/2016 c6 13bearblue
Totally enjoyable and interesting read. I look forward to reading more! Thank you for sharing this!
10/31/2016 c6 FabinaForever11
Awesome!
10/6/2016 c6 2Rogue15
Well this was a treat. I was bit of a time skip but still enjoyable. Best line in the whole chapter was the last one. Very practical of Lilo.
10/6/2016 c6 9Trscroggs
It's nice to see this officially posted.

I'm sorry I'm not more excited, I was following this on various boards, and I'm having some issue with excitement recently, but still thank you for the post.
10/6/2016 c5 2Rogue15
I am so glad to be seeing more of this. Christopher A have gone through the thread at St multiple times over the years to re-read it. Sadly I never found anything else like it in this Fandom. A more serious look at or at the Galaxy and the background that has been made is something that I wish more people had tried. It may of been a cartoon but the fact that no verse it described has so much potential.

Thanks for the update, it was nice reading this again.
10/5/2016 c5 Gustavius3
Hey... Very nice to see this updating again, it's one of the best of the bunch, what are the chances that Maloosian scientific research will have horrors at the diplomatic envoys juryrigging the shuttle.
6/21/2016 c4 JB
So what's next this can't be the end?
5/30/2016 c4 FabinaForever11
Awesome! Please continue!
1/12/2016 c4 JB
Come on you haveto update this story, it's good so far.
1/9/2016 c4 Guest
WHY DID YOU STOP?!
his is an amazing story an I hope that you will bring it back with the inception of your new Lilo's War.
8/27/2014 c4 Rogue15
I cannot say how sad I am to see this end so soon. I actually stumbled onto this from spacebattles. For some reason I have never actually seen the movies or the series. Well, after reading half the first chapter and being very confused, but intrigued, I ended up watching all the movies and most of the series. In this short story so far you truly do it justice in keeping their characters straight, while still showing a more serious side of things. Someday, I hope you pick this up again cause I have a feeling I won't find anything else like it.

Either way, Thanks for a truly interesting read and for getting me to watch the cartoon. It was enjoyable, been a while since I watched something like that.

Any hint on what the emergency was or why Lilo is classified that way, when even she did not seem to know? Seems the galactic council considers her pretty high up in the earth government. Would love to see some of the Earth governments reaction when they realize Lilo is setting policy for earth as far as the GC is concerned.

All these what if's are really going to bug me now...
4/28/2014 c4 JB
Please update.
10/5/2013 c4 Am I a monster
Great story with amazing potential please I'm begging you do not give up on this story.
3/12/2013 c4 shadow1real
Amazing story hope there is more
10/3/2012 c4 MissGardenia
Noooope Nani, that is refuge in audacity. She really does have an alien catgirl harem, but she just made you think she didn't.

*sniffle* Lilo is living the dream.
24 Page 1 2 Next »