for Beata Maria's Jester

8/7/2012 c12 TheElegantFaerie
Oooh I really enjoyed this chapter! Very Clopin/Arianne-centric with them revealing things and all. :) I hope your able to update again soon!
8/7/2012 c12 Celesta Belia
I can't wait to read the next chapter! update soon please!
8/4/2012 c5 xXTheSnowQueenXx
This is AMAZING! please continue it's really good please don't leave me in longing for this story!
8/6/2012 c11 Celesta Belia
SO CUTE! Update soon please!
8/6/2012 c11 TheElegantFaerie
Wow three chapters in one day! Though I'm sad that Clopin wasn't in this chapter. :( Hopefully he'll be in the next one! Please update again soon!
8/6/2012 c10 TheElegantFaerie
Very nice! So what will happen now that she has to stay in the Court of Miracles? Please update soon!
8/6/2012 c9 TheElegantFaerie
Ooh so what will happen now? :) Great chapter!
8/6/2012 c10 Celesta Belia
I WANT MORE! Dang it! it's your fault you made this story so GOOD! one minute I'm squealing in the

AWESOMENESS! of the story then I'm booing when I got to stop reading and wait for the next chapter!

but their wroth the wait at least! Update soon please! this story is to good!
8/6/2012 c9 Celesta Belia
Oh no! whats gonna happen is she gonna be ok and what are the gypsies gonna do when they find out who she is!

Love the chapter Update soon PLEASE!
8/6/2012 c8 Celesta Belia
very good chapter! Update Soon PLEASE!
8/5/2012 c8 TheElegantFaerie
Ooh very good chapter! I loved Arianne and Clopin's conversation in this chapter! :D Please update soon!
8/5/2012 c7 TheElegantFaerie
Oh wow this is a really new and unique idea you've got going here! A Gyspy-saving vigilante! I can say that I've never seen this idea done before and I'm very happy to see it done! :D So Clopin is curious about Maria's Jester's identity? Is he any closer to finding her out? Will he have another run-in with Arianne in the daytime like he did before? Will he know who she is? :D Please update real soon!
8/5/2012 c7 Celesta Belia
Love this Update. Update SOON! PLEASE!
8/4/2012 c6 Celesta Belia
OH PLEASE! UPDATE SOON! I just love what I read so far PLEASE!
8/4/2012 c5 Celesta Belia
OM... I LOVE YOU! this is amazing chapter I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
150 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10