for Beata Maria's Jester

1/28/2019 c26 Bluerose160
Not that they’re not adorable, I totally ship them, but flirting used to be a lot less destructive. Just kiss already!
9/20/2018 c26 Nightwalker6690
OMG! I read this story years ago but never gave up hope it would be updated it's just too good not to be, then BOOM! An update! Thank you so much for updating so glad you are back!
9/11/2018 c26 Guest
I remember reading this back in 2014 I'm glad you are still continuing the story, I had a blast reading newer updates :')
8/23/2018 c1 StarDust1987
I love it! The mix of her being all "princesses" type with the rebel is so amazing! I hope you update soon! Again I LOVE your story!
8/1/2018 c26 22Altiria-Aty
YES! Lori is precious, what a sweet heart! and that scene with Clopin before Arianne's mother's grave, I was both giddy in JOY and over emotional because it was so very lovely! these two are the sweetest ever! I feel like one of the children desperate to see if the bird kisses the rooste LOVE this fic! Cannot wait to see where this goes! Totally gonna have to go reread when it's not four in the morning.
8/1/2018 c25 Altiria-Aty
YES! and that reunion was hilarious my god! wow!
8/1/2018 c23 Altiria-Aty
FUCKKKKK?! WHAT!? NOOOOOO
8/1/2018 c22 Altiria-Aty
OMFG GET OUT GIRL! RUUUUUN! HOLY SHIT! *Freaks out at 3AM and wakes her poor dogs*
8/1/2018 c20 Altiria-Aty
WHAT? Henri you cockblock! Shoot!
7/27/2018 c26 YukikoKitamura66
XDXD I love this story XDXD
7/8/2018 c26 Jaggerwolf
I love this story! Keep up the great work, you're amazing!
6/23/2018 c26 Guest
I’m so happy to see these updates! This fic is awesome and adorable
6/4/2018 c26 Guest
Brilliant story! I absolutely love your characterisation of all the canon characters, but I think what really makes this story is Arianne - she's a very multifaceted individual. Looking forward to your next update!
4/19/2018 c26 10princessyuki08
Please update
4/2/2018 c20 Guest
Dang it Henri! The story was getting good but dang it the stupid Turkey just ruined it!
150 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »