for Beata Maria's Jester

*Dying whale noises
2/26/2018 c21 meandmysloth
Ahhhh! What is with these cliffhangers? Omgomgomgomgomg
2/26/2018 c21 1Kagayaku Hoshi-chan
Frollo is trying to do to her what he did to her mom, isn't he!? He's acting way too suspicious!
2/25/2018 c20 meandmysloth
A CLIFF HANG ER WH HH YY
It's so good, I'm so happy, omg, I'm so so happy, I want then to be together and bicker
2/25/2018 c20 Kagayaku Hoshi-chan
Damn you Henri! *flails angrily* THEY WERE SO CLOSE!

Argh, how frustrating! I can't wait for Frollo's downfall, the insufferable codger. And how abhorrent having someone make a pass at you when you're not even remotely interested. Not a good feeling. :(

Ah, I wondered if you were in the military. The DD-214 sounded familiar. I'm glad we get to continue the story though! It's really a good one. Probably my favorite Hunchback fic, really. :D
2/25/2018 c20 2SabakuNoGaara426
I'm so happy this fic came back holy crap!
2/25/2018 c19 meandmysloth
I'm so happy you started updating again! So so happy! This is great!
2/25/2018 c19 angelvoice15
Glad your back posted chapters I can’t wait to see what u do with this story!
2/25/2018 c18 2LunarEclipse598
AH! I am so happy you are back! I love love love this story and was so happy when I saw the email for a new chapter! I love this story, you keep so well to Clopin's character and I love the determination in Arianne's character. The love and sexual tension between the two is so much fun to read! You must continue this story! It's one of the best Clopin/OC stories I have found!
2/25/2018 c18 1Kagayaku Hoshi-chan
*bursts out of the ground* holy shit how long has it been!? XD I come back and there are suddenly four new chapters? Hell yeah!

This just made my week.

Lots of interesting developments suddenly happening though. I'm glad all the gypsies trust her though.
2/24/2018 c18 3Griffalope
I’d all but given up hope! My dearest author, back from the dark abyss that is fan fiction obscurity. Oh happy day! I have to say, this is one of my favorite stories ever, and I kept it on my alerts even though years have passed without an update. And at last my patience is rewarded! Thank you so much for coming back to this my sparkling gem of a writer!
2/23/2018 c16 Guest
Haha! Wow! Welcome back to the land of the living! A short and long thank you! This was one of the first fan fictions I ever read and I honestly still think about it so thank you so much for remembering it!
2/23/2018 c16 3Taranodongirl1
I’m so glad to see not one, but TWO NEW CHAPTERS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
9/21/2017 c14 Guest
This is a great story and I honestly come back to reread it all the freaking time. So if you are still out there floating in this endless void we call the internet and if you still have even the smallest plot bunny of any sort of inspiration please please please give us another chapter you god among mortals... yes I've resorted to begging don't judge me
150 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »