for Extra Kitties

5/4 c25 Guest
This was halarious! I was pretty muc laughing out loud all the way through!
7/14/2020 c25 kittykat6625
This story is absolutely amazing. I have loved your kitty trilogy for years. Both the original and remake you did. i absolutely adore this dog version of akatsuki, the different names for them are just as hilarious as their kitty names were, i am rather enjoying Kakuzu's personality in this especially when Alice gives Hidan crap, gotta love it :D. I can see Kakuzu and Alice teaming up regularly to torment Hidan. I do hope you continue writing this story because these two chapters so far are amazing and you are a very talented writer, so i do hope you continue this as a story

love Kittykat6625
7/13/2020 c25 1AshSeekethEmbers
It's strange seeing an Extra Kitties update in this day and age, but it's definitely welcomed. This chapter was pretty solid, and the idea of the Akatsuki being dogs rather than cats is pretty interesting too. Great job honestly.
10/10/2019 c24 Sneaky snack
I love your stuff even if you may not like them. I enjoy your writing, and not many people write a longer extension of things like the kitten fics. I banged through all of your stuff, hope you write more soon
9/30/2019 c24 MewNeko22
You suck. You give u teaser of a beautiful story and then leave it there?! You suck. If I could put a sad face here I would.
9/1/2019 c24 21GEMfaerie
I'm so happy to see you back again! Your stories always make me laugh. I've probably reread Man I Miss the Kitties a thousand times by now. I'm excited to read more of your writing. :)
7/21/2019 c24 kittykat6625
thankyou for updating I loved this chapter I could imagine you writing a full length story featuring the Akatsuki as dogs instead of cats, and from this little glimpse at what it would look like it looked amazing so if you ever decide to do a Akatsuki dog fanfiction I would absolutely support it :]

love kittykat6625
7/20/2019 c24 18ShadowStained
I freaking loved this.
I think my favorite is when they reacted to their names, and when Kakuzu was like “This is the best day of my life” when she sprayed Hidan.
The time of Acatsuki fics is long past, but clearly the new era needs Adogsuki fics. I’ve been trying to come up with a clever pun for that for like ten minutes. Akatsukinu? Red Dawn Dogs? InuAU?
I was so sad when this ended and I totally want more if you ever get this back in your brain and feel like writing more.
Also seeing you use your dog knowledge brings me back to reading your old authors notes where you mentioned your dogs. Good times.
I feel old now. Clearly I need to reread Consider Yourself Kitties, Man I Miss The Kitties, and Screw the Kitties again to feel younger.
7/20/2019 c24 71AmaltheaLuchiaAizen
Dani if you do decide to write this into a full story in the future at some point... I will love you forever and personally I always thought that breed known as the Leopard dog fit Hidan nicely
7/9/2016 c1 5MickeyThePal
The point in time when your neighbours come to check in you if you're NOT screaming. Life goals. xD
7/7/2015 c23 Thatkidwithaface
Gotta say Author, I finished your whole triology in about a week (I have no life) and I love your work! I enjoyed reading your stories. I look forward to reading more :)
2/18/2015 c23 Janah3
I adore you and your stories. Even though you've already started on the rewrite for "consider yourself kitties" I think it's amazing. Your fanfics are my escape from reality, they're seriously that awesome ️️️
10/4/2014 c23 Cry-Cry- chaaaaa
I looooooooooove you! You just made my week! I'm so excited for this!
9/12/2014 c23 24riptocs
Dani! So glad to see you back!
I think you should rewrite the stuff but you should also keep the old versions up and mark the remade ones (because for those that have been with you for a long time the old ones are like precious artifacts)
And some cliche is good!
I can't wait to see the results!
8/25/2014 c23 9Drag0nfirE5
I'm stressed, stressed, and more stressed from work but overall pretty my 21st birthday on the 17th so hat was fun xD. Hope you are well also!
258 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »