for A Fem Harry Potter And True Blood Crossover

6/3/2020 c5 Faery66
Hope to read more soon.

D
8/23/2017 c5 chloe.callebaut9999
Please update I love this story where Harriet and Sookie take matters in their own hands
7/6/2017 c5 bellislefan
hope you finish this :)
6/3/2017 c5 Mandi M
Please please update as soon as you can
3/29/2017 c2 Guest
Wandless Magic 100% BLOCKED
Sky Elemental 100% BLOCKED
ANY ANIMAL Animagus 100 % BLOCKED
CREATURE INHEARITENCE QUARTER FRAY 100 % BLOCKED

Dear Merlin, your Harriett Potter is SUCH a Mary Sue, I couldn't even keep a straight face while reading this. It's possible to create a character without him/her needing to be the most powerful, wealthiest, strongest heir of Merlin/Gryffindor/Slytherin/Peverill/Black/Dumbledore, etc.
3/15/2017 c5 2kaiirine
Honestly this fic need a lot of work especially in the grammar and spelling department. However, the plot has a lot of promise and so...i hope you find yourself a Beta if you decide to pick up this story once more and update. Looking forward to more chapters from you..
10/6/2016 c5 5TheHuntresss
far not fray... curious was misspelled in the previous chapter. you have a good story going slow down re-read for errors there are a couple places where you call Harriet him
7/27/2016 c2 shika93
Good chapter.
5/4/2016 c5 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon..
12/1/2015 c5 4vampires are awesome
i Like the story the idea behind it so far is intresting and im looking forward to were its going. so until next time ciao
11/17/2015 c5 musicluver246
plz plz plz update soon.
10/16/2015 c5 2bookaddict19
I think you have the start of an interesting story. You might want to use spell check before you post though... it may not catch everything (such as fray which should be fae) but it helps. :) Or you could try to find a beta reader to proofread for you. Either way good luck with your story.
8/18/2015 c3 Aurora Lopez
when are you going to write chapters 6-10 of A Fem Harry Potter And True Blood Crossover because I like thise story very much please bye. write me back!
7/10/2015 c5 ugvh
great story, can't wait for more. please continue. will harriet help eric walk in the sun?
6/5/2015 c5 1sunfun