for Stop the World, I Want to Get Off

4/4/2019 c1 16Nanyin
this was cute, I like this universe
1/10/2019 c1 40Black' Victor Cachat
A fun and interesting story that I hope you expand upon!
8/18/2018 c1 29MysticalKC
I love it! :)
6/20/2018 c1 JC
Awesome!
4/21/2018 c1 10ALRYM
You put a lot of stuff into this oneshut without making it feel stuffed.

More please!
7/9/2017 c1 2Angels-heart1
Sweet!
4/2/2017 c1 Capecodcanal
Frenetic, Fun, Fantastic!
11/18/2016 c1 RoverMaelstrom
I just wanna say, that's an amazing description of that relationship and that paragraph is now in the favorites file in my head. This is pretty dang brilliant .
3/28/2016 c1 20Alytiger
"weird intellectual foreplay" I died XD
11/9/2015 c1 21Starfox5
Nice Story. Funny, light-hearted and original.
10/28/2015 c1 arlene56
This was a lot of fun. I like everyone just sitting around and hanging out. Thanks!
7/15/2015 c1 8Jasmine Venn
Absolutely loved this!
4/25/2015 c1 36CharmedArtist
NICE alliteration! And "intellectual foreplay" is a comment I really want to see in a Hermione/Snape fic. (Because those do tend to have some great intellectual scenes!) I might just steal that, in fact, just in case I manage to write a convincingly intelligent sparring session between those two characters. Fun fic!
3/14/2015 c1 angenou
This is so entirely fantastic, I re-read it often and it never fails to cheer me up. Thank you so much for writing it! There is so much that I love about this story, I don't think I could begin to specify in one mere review. The details really take it to the next level. I hope this gives you just a small bit of the joy that reading this gives me. Thank you!
2/27/2015 c1 56mariteri
That was great. I'm still chuckling. Your comic writing is excellent. Thanks for sharing!
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »