for Unexpected Saviour

4/26 c19 Pam11
I really hate it when writers get you interested in a story only to leave you hanging.
12/16/2020 c17 Vadercat
Will you ever follow up your AU on this story, Koba and Callen's leukemia? I would really like a conclusion to this timeline. why is everyone so afraid of this Koba? who have you made him out to be, why would Callen's life be threatened? Please finish, it's really hard to find good Sam, Callen, whole team stories. hurt comfort is good but not a necessity.
5/29/2020 c19 sandranegocios
I know you wrote this many years ago but, I just read it and I have to tell you it is one of NCISLA fanfic I have read.
Thank you!
3/24/2020 c19 Lestat74
Great story! I enjoyed it very much! I’ll be looking for the sequel. I assume it is there already. Good job!
7/20/2019 c19 trscrny
Really terrific story from start to finish. Although, I would have preferred a happier future for Callen. You could change that with a few taps on your keyboard, right? LOL! Really put us into the action and loved the conversations as well. Very well done. Thank you for sharing!
5/26/2019 c19 Vadercat
Well considering you refuse a lot of names in your stories, I wasn't sure if it was a person or place, so I'm guessing the timeline is Prior to Meg. However I'd like a sequel, if I may request it, even if you want to continue with same character names as an AU.
7/18/2018 c19 BlackBear53
I unfortunately have not read previous stories so Koba is a mystery to me. I guess I might have to rectify that. Nicely done and glad to see Callen smirking again.
7/18/2018 c18 BlackBear53
Oops...a cliffhanger, really? Nice job on patching Sam and Callen up but we need to fix Callen himself.
7/18/2018 c17 BlackBear53
Nice tie up for the team. Can't wait to see how it ends.
7/17/2018 c16 BlackBear53
Wow! I don't want Callen mad at me. Nicely done. Love this story.
7/17/2018 c13 BlackBear53
The plot thickens. Love when Arkady is involved.
7/17/2018 c12 BlackBear53
Powerful chapters full of pain. Hetty's pain brought tears to my eyes. Nice job!
7/15/2018 c10 BlackBear53
Oh no...not amnesia. Sam will be safe then. Great job on the chapter!
7/15/2018 c9 BlackBear53
What a gut wrenching chapter. Deeks angry and Sam inconsolable, wow!
7/15/2018 c8 BlackBear53
Gets better and better with every chapter.
277 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »