for Unexpected Saviour

1/24/2013 c11 Sweetpea
Wow! I am glad that G is finally getting some real help but this is heartbreaking, both for him and for Sam. I can understand how someone could feel that way after he was left there to almost die. But we all know that Callen in his right mind would never blame Sam like that. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank God for Mustafa.
1/24/2013 c11 skippy1967
Okay, the departure was smooth, but I guess there is more to come once they are back.
Now Callen's disease from before and during the mission is getting back, that is great since I would like to know what it was.
But will they have him back like he was before? Please update soon since this is a twist in the story which I haven't expected. (which is rare because I am probably your biggest fan)
1/23/2013 c11 Knirbenrots
So glad to get another chapter of your story, love it so much. Hope you can save Callen ;-)

Richtsje
u/4248493/knirbenrots
1/23/2013 c11 wotumba1
that's not good... will callen ever get his memory back? and what about sam? how will he deal with all this?

mustafa is a good man!

great update, thanks!
1/23/2013 c11 Lhaven
I love the interaction and care from Mustafa to Callen. Great next chapter! Poor Sam! (And of course, Callen)
1/23/2013 c11 Guest
pls oohh pls oohh pls ooohh pls update really really soon, really can't wait to see what happen next
1/23/2013 c11 kath46
great chapter, i'm glad he is going home...can't wait to read the next chapter.
1/23/2013 c11 Shaz1
Poor Callen! He needs bringing back to himself
1/23/2013 c11 Guest
Always love the updates. So glad you're still working on what was aoling callen earlier. Please have him work through his memory problem quickly. I don't sre anything wrong with telling him the truth.
1/23/2013 c11 CM-x-SN-x-HP-x-roxmysox
cant wait to read more! :D keep up the good work! :D
1/23/2013 c10 CM-x-SN-x-HP-x-roxmysox
cant wait to read more! :D
1/23/2013 c11 84Sweet Lu
Excellent chapter. Just wish it was longer because I am curious as to what has happened to him and what will happen between him and Sam if he doesn't regain his own identity.
1/17/2013 c1 Guest
Such a great surprise to get an update! I hope you work with the hints from callen t that something before he left for the mission.
1/15/2013 c10 Morganluvr
Thank you for continuing! I forgot how many little mysteries still need to be resolved.
1/14/2013 c10 Guest
pls oohh pls oohh pls update really really soon, really can't wait to see what happen next
277 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »