for Unexpected Saviour

1/14/2013 c10 Lhaven
I'm so glad you have come back to this story. It's terrific! Hope you won't keep us waiting so long this time!
1/14/2013 c10 Dixie
I am so glad you came back to this story. I love it. I hope they can get Callen the help he needs before it is too late.
1/14/2013 c10 Guest
I'm so glad, that you are back!
Your story is great!
Please continue!
1/14/2013 c10 Kylelara
Welcome back!
1/14/2013 c10 Knirbenrots
Ow, woow... I had been waiting for this next chapter and really, am so happy you are back writing. Hope all will be well with you, and we'll read more, soon!

Richtsje
1/14/2013 c10 Guest
I'm so glad you've picked this story up again. It's terrific! Hope you're working on the next chapter.
1/14/2013 c10 skippy1967
Finally you are back. What could go wrong than in 2013?
Thank you for updating this story (and hopefully finishing it).
I hope Callen will be Callen soon.

1/14/2013 c10 wotumba1
you're back! *does happy dance*

callen's not remembering who he is? that's very bad in a situation like this! he will endanger himself and mustafa...

kensi in charge? good choice!
wonder how callen will react upon meeting sam again...
1/14/2013 c10 Shaz1
Yay! You updated! Of course we are still interested I love this story- more please! X
12/28/2012 c9 guest
How dare you!
How dare you begin writing a great story and not update it. :( My heart fell through my stomach when i realised there wasn't another chapter to go to. Your readers NEED an update stat!

(really enjoying it btw:D)
12/11/2012 c9 Guest
Impatient for an update. This is so good!
11/29/2012 c9 Lhaven
I love your story. Hope you keep writing it!
11/13/2012 c1 Todark1aol.com
Wonderful story. I am holding my breath waiting for the next chapter. I hope it is soon, it will be interesting to see how G and Sam reunite.
Cher
11/6/2012 c9 28knirbenrots
Gosh... It takes far too long to another chapter. Desperately need it! This story is so good!
11/2/2012 c1 Adh
Please keep on writing! Dramatically good story. Don't keep us waiting: how do you get G out of there? What's next for him and Sam? Please more G H/c. Please!
277 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »