for Unexpected Saviour

10/31/2012 c9 26Jasmine-N-Leaves
Totally L.O.V.E.D this. can't wait for the rest. Although Callen really needs to learn how to not get hit by bullets.
10/7/2012 c1 Guest
This is one of my top 3 faves. Please update soon!
10/5/2012 c9 00-night-eyes-00
love it looking forward to more
10/1/2012 c1 Morganluvr
Your stories get better and better. I am patiently waiting for the next chapter. Hurry please! ; )
9/25/2012 c9 Guest
Come on phone call! on pins and needles
9/21/2012 c9 Guest
pls pls update really soon like today, can't wait to see what happen next
9/14/2012 c9 Cheryl
Are you kidding me. I love this story and you are killing me with these cliff hangers. Please update soon I am so anticipating Sam and G getting back together.
9/13/2012 c9 kath46
poor sam, but the rest of the team would have given each other the same if it had been them. Look Callen will be coming home!
9/13/2012 c9 tmpbooth
I can only imagine how guilty he feels and so he should. I do wonder can any of them actually come back from this. Guilt and feelings of betrayal are powerful emotions.

Fabulous writing.
9/13/2012 c9 Guest
pls pls update really really soon, just can't wait to see what happen next, so pls updat elike today
9/13/2012 c9 13DarthZ
Score! Callen's buddy has made contact! :)
9/13/2012 c9 skippy1967
Wow this is revealing. Sams' pain and guilt. But still, I am at Deeks side. Actually I am still mad at Sam.
I hope the phone call will bring them together again to save Callen.
Thank you for this chapter.
I hope you will update soon.
9/13/2012 c9 Shaz1
Oh my god I love it! I need to know what happens now :-)!
9/13/2012 c9 guest
another fantastic chapter! I really like your story. And I hope, you'll post another chapter soon!
Poor Callen, poor Sam.
9/13/2012 c9 84Sweet Lu
The tension and compassion and anger was wonderfully handled in this chapter. To see the team go up against Sam, to not trust him or want him back was shocking and original. The relationships you have played with in this story gives a new look and feel to the whole team. To see Deeks stand up to Sam is something I have longed for on the show. Excellent and compelling...and love the cliffhanging phone call.
277 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »