for Unexpected Saviour

9/9/2012 c8 tmpbooth
Good god! What a nail biting but hopeful chapter. I fear our beloved Callen has a long recovery ahead, both physical and emotional. I truly hope he has his family with him for it.

Can't wait for the next one.
9/9/2012 c8 14HeartsDragon
Wow you really know how to keep up the tension and anxiety in your readers! Reading this i've been sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen next.
Brilliant story so far i can't wait to read more :)
I hope Sam will be back soon!
9/9/2012 c8 1221BelieveInSherlock
C'mon Callen, pull through and Mr. Hanna you need to find G. That's an order! Good story :)
9/9/2012 c8 Shaz1
Wow! Come on callen you need to fight and follow the emergency plan! I am still mad at Sam for not being there for his friend tho!

Shaz x
9/9/2012 c8 wotumba1
I'm sooo glad that at least deeks is there fighting for callen and not giving up!

gotta love mustafa and how faithful he is to his friend!

hope callen keeps fighting!
9/8/2012 c7 Sue Grabon
FINISH IT!
9/7/2012 c7 3PandaBaby87
nerve-wrecking! but, really? hetty not gonna do anything? sam?
9/6/2012 c7 2Bindi-fox
Awww! I hope the others find out about Callen and get him back to the states! Um just wondering did you mean KIA not MIA because in the story Sam and his team belived Callen dead. Just wondering, anyway can't wait for the next chapter!
9/5/2012 c7 Guest
pls pls update really soon, like today pls, can't wait to see what happen next
9/4/2012 c7 Dixie
This is so heart breaking. I can just imagine how alone Callen felt being left behind by Sam after he risked his life to save him. At least he has one friend who cares enough to go find him.
9/4/2012 c7 Guest
pls pls update really soon, can't wait to see what happen next
9/3/2012 c7 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
Such a powerful chapter, I love that Deeks stuck up for Callen and is trying to motivate the team and give them hope that Callen is still alive. Great work, can't wait for the next chapter :)
9/3/2012 c7 Guest
pls update really really soon, can't wait to see what happen next
9/3/2012 c6 13ncisloverinnc
Noooooo!
9/3/2012 c2 ncisloverinnc
"Make sure he didn't do a Bon Scott." - this made me laugh out loud. I hope I'm not tend only one old enough to get the reference ;)

This was an exciting chapter. Anxious for the plan to be unveiled!
277 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »