for Unexpected Saviour

8/30/2012 c6 84Sweet Lu
What have you done? Save one and kill the other? Really? You must have a way out of this...I know you do.
8/30/2012 c6 wotumba1
when callen starts to doubt his plan, that's usually a bad sign, right?

sam! i can so understand what he must be going through right now...

callen! he can't be dead! no way! he just can't!
8/30/2012 c6 CM-x-SN-x-HP-x-roxmysox
Fantastic chapter...cant wait to read more! ;D
8/30/2012 c6 tmpbooth
You did not just have loyal Sam leave Callen behind after he saved them all? I sincerely hope he jumped out and went back or i will not be impressed :)
8/30/2012 c6 Skippy1967
Sorry, I forgot this.
"He froze against a background of fear and despair. Screaming just seemed so pointless and so useless. He was left behind…again…"
This is so so sad.
I can't believe Sam is about to leave Callen behind, after all he has done for him.
8/30/2012 c6 Guest
pls pls update really soon like today soon, can't wait to see what happen next, like if g make it or not
8/30/2012 c6 Anouc
Hi lizard,

you have really written a great story so far!

When I first read the summary Ive been a bit hesitant to read it (cause Sam and Callen not talking to each other? Thats bad!), but when I did, I was glad about it! Such a thrilling plot!
Poor G! How could Sam just leave him behind?
But the loyality that his "old" team shows to him when hes in danger really shows that they still care quite a lot about him.
I found it hilarious how sheepishly this Lt Commander Westermann suddenly was!
And than Callen, walking right into a dangerous terrorist group without even hesitating - he and Sam are really like brothers!
I loved the moment when Sam and Callen first met each other in Razas camp, how a single smirk can bring so much releave to Sam... so sweet!
And I was really laughing about the SEALs reactions! :D Must be quite embrassing for them, getting rescued by a "weedy" Agent. Sam as a "storyteller" also made me smile.
But you had me worried about Callen - what is he suffering from? And that cracy rescueing plan, only he can come up with something like that - and make it work in the end.
At the end of this chapter you where almost giving me a heart attack! You didnt really kill G, did you? Please dont!
That would be a really devasting end for a great story! Im sure Sam was right when he said that G survives anything, somehow. So Ive got still hope for the next chapter...

Anouc
8/30/2012 c6 2Bindi-fox
Awwww! Such a Cliffhanger, I wonder how Callens gonna get out of this one! Love it!
8/30/2012 c6 Skippy1967
How dare you!
Despite the warning at the beginning and your statement to my earlier apprehension, how could you? Please, you don't. No you wouldn't, would you. I thought you like him like I do.
If you do this I don't like you and your stories not anymore ;-)

Thank you for the great chapter, the thrills and of course for your next update in advance with better news (I just hope so).
8/29/2012 c6 Melby2002
So curious has to how G could possibly escape. I'm assuming you have something up your sleeve.
8/29/2012 c6 kath46
oh, no G is a survivor, you can't leave out there...so figure out a way and get him out!
8/24/2012 c5 wotumba1
what about callen's health? should we and the seals worry about him in that aspect?

and will westerman be able to follow the instructions?

there's so much that can go wrong here...
8/24/2012 c5 1221BelieveInSherlock
This is cool, I love it. Please update soon :)
8/23/2012 c5 Dixie
I love this story. I wonder what kind of sickness Callen has? I hope they all make it out alright. I love Sam and G stories.
8/23/2012 c5 kath46
well, i can't wait for them to get out, but now i'm really worried about Callen!
277 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »