for Unexpected Saviour

8/23/2012 c5 skippy1967
Thank you for finding the time for this update.

I love it though nothing really dramatic happend there is still the suspense due to Callen's "malaise". What is it and how will this affect the escape?
Please update soon, because now it really gets interesting and into action.
8/23/2012 c5 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
Great chapter, I love seeing Sam defend his trust of Callen when the SEALS questioned it. Can't wait for more!
8/23/2012 c5 CM-x-SN-x-HP-x-roxmysox
Loved it...cant wait to read more! ;D
8/23/2012 c5 Shaz1
Still absolutely loving this story! Callen looking after Sam as usual- but what is wrong with callen?! Update again soon :-)

Shaz x
8/23/2012 c5 Guest
pls pls update really really soon, can't wait to see what happen next next, so pls update like today pls
8/18/2012 c4 Guest
pls pls update really soon can't wait to see what happen next
8/17/2012 c4 Guest
pls pls update really soon can't wait to see what the plan is to get out and waht happen next
8/17/2012 c4 Reader
Ok, this is edge of seat stuff! Looking forward to the next update.
8/17/2012 c4 kath46
oh this was really good, can't be good that they have all those tanks etc!
8/17/2012 c4 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
Ah, the smirk! And of course Callen would come for Sam, silly Sam thinking he wouldn't. Great chapter, I can't wait for more!
8/17/2012 c4 wotumba1
so callen is in... wonder if it's a bad sign that he has the feeling he has seen this man before...

glad sam also recognized g... hope that helps them figure out a plan
8/17/2012 c4 20shestarsky
Callen is there to save the dat, silly Sam for doubting him.
8/17/2012 c4 Shaz1
I absolutely love this- more please!

Shaz x
8/17/2012 c4 skippy1967
Silly question hah? Do I have to remind you... "And so it ends".
And often enough it was close in your stories, really close. That is why I love them all!

This chapter is so good. I hope the other caucasian will not recognise Callen. This could be bad.
But the end is the best. First Sam didn't believe Callen would come because of the argument. But he is there. Perfect.

Thank you for this chapter.
8/17/2012 c4 2fjdjfkjkgg
Another great chapter!:) Thanks!
277 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »