for Unexpected Saviour

3/2/2013 c18 Guest
pls oohh pls oohh pls update really really soon, really can't wait to see what happen next, hope callen ok
3/2/2013 c18 Guest
Aah! You're so cruel but so good!
3/2/2013 c18 28knirbenrots
First of all, I', so glad you're publishing so much more now. Hope you'll continue soon, because it certainly hurts to not know how Callen is doing. So well written!
3/2/2013 c18 Lhaven
Nice tie up of the case and now on to Callen! I'm worried!
3/2/2013 c18 18SnoopGirl69
Oh my goodness, what have you done to Callen NOW? He just wanted to go to his bed and sleep, but no, you have to apply more 'whumpage' to this man. Still loving this story despite the things you are doing to Callen :)
3/2/2013 c18 skippy1967
Great chapter.
I like the dialogue with the shooting. So mystery solved.
And of course the one at Callens home. This was really great. The background of Callens actions. Perfect.
What I like most is the "Oops" at the and. As if you are sorry, don't pretend ;-)
Thank you for this chapter.
3/2/2013 c18 Shaz1
Poor Callen! Thank for the quick update- now how about another...?
3/2/2013 c18 wotumba1
that's callen, always just caring for others, never really for himself...

another cliffie, huh? glad that hetty did hurry to get there!
can't imagine how sam will feel when he finds out...
3/2/2013 c2 Guest
more callen please
3/2/2013 c18 Guest
update, we want to know whay happens to deeks please
2/28/2013 c17 Guest
pls oohh pls oohhh pls update really soon, can't wait to see what happen next
2/27/2013 c17 horsegirlrule
Good chapter
update soon
2/27/2013 c17 Guest
Gold stars for quick update! And yet more great storytelling. Looking for more soon. : )
2/27/2013 c17 Guest
update
2/27/2013 c17 skippy1967
"Another update so soon? Yeah why not." You are right, why not this story could need more updates. I love it.
But I am concerned about Callens well being. Will he be okay? And will Callen and Sam talk about the bullet graze? I would like to know what was in Callens mind at this certain situation.
Please surprise us with another update soooooon.

Thank you for this chapter again.
277 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »