for Unexpected Saviour

2/27/2013 c16 20shestarsky
A powerful & some what painful chapter. I fear for Callen's well being, both physical & mental.
2/27/2013 c17 18SnoopGirl69
Callen will be okay because you will write him that way, correct? ;) Another wonderful chapter for this amazing story.
2/27/2013 c16 SnoopGirl69
Did I just read that Callen intentionally shot Sam in the arm? Guess he's still not over Sam leaving him at the compound. Another amazing chapter :)
2/27/2013 c17 Lhaven
Thanks for the great chapter! A lot happened and the 'good guys' won. Now... How's Callen's going to finish up this case.
2/27/2013 c17 wotumba1
what a devious plan! but it seems very well thought out. glad they could stop it!
hope callen will be ok, but at the moment it rather doesn't look that way...
2/26/2013 c16 Guest
pls oohh pls update really soon, can't wait to see what happen next
2/26/2013 c16 Guest
So good! Like the struggle callen is having
2/26/2013 c16 84Sweet Lu
This was just an excellent chapter, full of tension and a look deep inside the man that is Callen. Terrific build up to the end. That Callen intentionally shot Sam is frightening and somewhat disconcerting. Would he be that angry? I guess so.
2/26/2013 c16 28knirbenrots
Ow... you did so well, again!
Thanks.
2/26/2013 c16 wotumba1
what a dangerous game callen is playing here! not to mention sam's plan...

gotta love hetty's trust in callens abilities.

he really shot sam? that does speak volumes of their relationship at this point. does sam really take it that lightly? i guess at least kensi's not...
2/26/2013 c16 skippy1967
Great, the fear Sam has when he saw Callen with the gun pointed at him.
Just so so good.
Please continue soon. I would like to know what Callen was thinking in this situaton. Was it revenge or another plan?
Thank you for this chapter.
2/26/2013 c16 Lhaven
Great next chapter. Callen is amazing but pretty scary. Love the interplay between Callen and Sam.
2/25/2013 c15 20shestarsky
A lot of painful stuff here. I can understand both Callens and Sam's viewpoints.

Good job of handling difficult emotions.
2/24/2013 c15 Susan Grabon
Keep going. This is excellent. Just watch your spelling.
2/24/2013 c12 Susan Grabon
I love this story. Hetty is alway enigmatic and now she is motherly. I have always loved the character. Will think of her in different ways now.
277 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »