for Unexpected Saviour

2/16/2013 c10 18SnoopGirl69
The physical injuries you gave Callen weren't enough? - you had to give him amnesia as well? He's going to need a miracle to recover ;) Please have Mustafa drive as carefully as possible.
2/16/2013 c9 SnoopGirl69
Where was the tissue warning? That was so intense and heart-wrenching - really liked Deeks' confronting Sam.
2/16/2013 c8 SnoopGirl69
Holy whumpage! (I love that word, but not what you did to Callen)
You sure now how to take things to edge .. and hopefully back.
2/16/2013 c7 SnoopGirl69
Yes! Mustafa found his friend!
2/15/2013 c6 SnoopGirl
No! Callen must live!
2/15/2013 c4 SnoopGirl
I can't believe I didn't read this incredible story earlier - I am totally captivated by this story :)
2/15/2013 c14 Guest
pls oohh pls update really soon, can't wait to see what happen next
2/15/2013 c14 20shestarsky
I'm so glad Callen has his memory back & so sad for his feelings of abandonment.
2/15/2013 c3 18SnoopGirl69
L-O-V-E this story! Feeling the angst and it's only the end of Chapter 3.
2/15/2013 c2 SnoopGirl69
Go Callen! I love a well written story and your words flow so eloquently :) What is Callen's plan? Off to read next chapter.
2/15/2013 c14 CM-x-SN-x-HP-x-roxmysox
Loved it...cant wait to read more! :D
2/15/2013 c14 skippy1967
It is great to see that he has his memory back. And I would like to see him back with the team (someday eventually).
And this is a good question.
"Could she do this to him? Was it right to ask it of him considering everything he'd been through?"
I would say NO. How much more does he have to endure? I really wish and hope that this will have some kind of happy end. Not soon but still. Please.

2/15/2013 c1 SnoopGirl69
This is going to be an intense story - can't wait to read the rest of the chapters that are up. Will Callen find his friend? Will he get there in time? I'm sure he will but not without some obstacles to climb over first :) Great writing and the last line was perfect for this chapter.
2/15/2013 c14 28knirbenrots
Please, let the boy get back in one piece will you... Love him so much in this story, but feel sorry at the same time.
Thanks for this chapter, I loved it.

Richtsje
2/15/2013 c14 Shaz1
Yay go Callen! He never let's the team down-more please!
277 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »