for Unexpected Saviour

2/1/2013 c12 16MsDubstep
Wow, this was a powerful chapter. This is one of the best stories I have read that have really let the relationship between Hetty and Callen shine. My heart breaks for both of them. Please update soon.
2/1/2013 c12 Guest
Love your story. Can't wait for more! A little critique. At the beginning you said if callen would have been awake he "would have missed" all these things. Don't you mean he would have seen all these things. Also you mentioned the heaven like place of his "dream" but never elaborated.. It sounded as if the chapter was going to be from callen's perspective as he woke up from this dream. Just some details to think about.
2/1/2013 c12 Guest
pls oohh pls oohh pls update really really soon, can't wait to see what happen next
2/1/2013 c12 kath46
Hmmm, I loved this one, can't wait to see where you lead us to next.
2/1/2013 c12 Dixie
Wow! Now I want to cry. This is so sad and heartbreaking. Now the leukemia along with the feelings of abandonment. I hope that he can reconcile with Sam eventually and that you will find a way to get rid of the leukemia.
2/1/2013 c12 28knirbenrots
Take care. I'm going to cry, feel so sad after this chapter...
2/1/2013 c12 Shaz
Love it and thrilled at the update!
2/1/2013 c12 9semazani
This is a really phenomenal story! I look forward to seeing the progression as Callen's memory evens out.
2/1/2013 c12 skippy1967
Sorry, but right now I don't know what to think.
I am glad that he starts to remember bits and pieces but, and that is a big "but", the Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia is bad, really bad. I knew there was something wrong with him before and during the operation but this? So now you are not put the torture only on Callen but on us as well. Please let him be fine at the end (and us too). Please.

I guess I still have to thank you for this chapter and I am confident that you hear my plea.
2/1/2013 c12 Guest
Loving it! So glad he's beginning to remember
2/1/2013 c12 Lhaven
Thanks so much for continuing the story! Callen's in a tough place right now, in many ways.
1/28/2013 c11 horsegirlrule
Good chapter
update soon
1/27/2013 c11 Jesslovesdensi
Love this story! :D please keep updating! :)
1/26/2013 c11 16MsDubstep
Oh wow...poor Callen. I wonder why he's like this? This is such a great story. Please update soon!
1/26/2013 c9 MsDubstep
Oh man...I have been engrossed in this story from the beginning and I love it. It's been such an emotional and action packed journey so far. I will continue to read and let you know what I think after the last chapter.
277 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »