FanFiction.Net
for OPERATION: Break the Dawn

1/15 c26 4kisvakondok
Thank you for this great story, I thoroughly enjoyed it! It is extremely well researched and was very educational, you obviously seem to have a deep understanding of the army and special ops! (At least I think so, but I’m not even American but it seemed very realistic to me)

You also write men or at least Edward in a very realistic way, not too emotional and fluffy but very stoic and manly. Thank you for sharing this, it’s going in my favorites, I hope we get a future take someday!
12/26/2022 c26 Guest
I might have squealed for a good five minutes when I heard you were continuing this story!
12/14/2022 c9 Beatriz06
Me encanta y valoro mucho que al final de cada capítulo traduzcas todo el lenguaje militar y el idioma! Es muy fácil seguirlo con todo eso
Muchas gracias!
12/13/2022 c5 Beatriz06
Cuando leo tus historias me pongo en situación y tengo dolor de manos de tanta tensión! Jajajajaja eres la mejor para mí!
12/13/2022 c4 Beatriz06
Me estoy quedando sin uñas de nuevo! A pesar de leerlo otra vez siempre me enganchaaaaa!
12/13/2022 c3 Beatriz06
Lo vuelvo a leer simplemente porque me encanta.
10/27/2022 c26 nzjojo
What an amazing story. I felt like I was with them on this mission. I love the way you write. Thank you for all the translations and glossary terms. I needed them. Thank you also for giving them a HEA. My heart can stop beating rapidly... until the next adventure!
10/16/2022 c26 whatisthismagic
just finished a re-read-still such a fave!
10/14/2022 c26 Tandee
AMAZING AMAZING STORY! I HOPE THIS TURNS INTO A SERIES! AND TO THE FELLOW DEVIL DOGS ROUND HERE OOH RAH!
10/7/2022 c26 12Anton M
PERFECT ending. (I shouldn't say that. Nothing is perfect.)

But this is perfect. It fits! It just fits. And I'm usually wary of epilogues. I love hopeful and open-ended epilogues that leave the field wide open for both the imagination and possible future endeavours.

I now feel wicked intimidated to write suspense myself because it's nowhere near the kind of stuff you're able to produce, but thank you for being so wicked intimidating. It's just so good. The thorough research, the nail-biting suspense, the romance, the characters... thank you. You're pretty brilliant.
10/7/2022 c25 Anton M
Sneakiness 101!

Ah, man. I feel like I can breathe again. Thank you for returning to this story. I did not know this story (or you) existed when you took a hiatus but damn, I'm glad you finished it.
10/7/2022 c24 Anton M
Such a precious scene, when they all find out about them!
10/7/2022 c23 Anton M
"You can't follow orders for shit."

Oh thank fucking flying spaghetti monster. I'm so glad. I think I died in the last chapter.

Love the characters you've created.
10/7/2022 c22 Anton M
Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg.
10/7/2022 c21 Anton M