for What the ?

4/8/2017 c1 Demonica2015
I stand corrected. Ichigo overthinking Renji's confession is more hilarious than Ichigo's dad's reaction
4/8/2017 c1 Demonica2015
Omg. Lol I love how Ichigo's dad reacted. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I-I can't b-b-breathe. Ow my stomach
6/1/2015 c4 lillyRdalton
I can't wait for the next chapter and see how the whole thing turns out in the long run. I want ichigo and rukia to be together SOOO bad
Because they are a good couple.
6/10/2014 c4 hopelessromantic
i laughed so much. loved how you wrote this.
7/28/2013 c4 yuiyuki
This is the most hillarious fanfict I ever read! Its' so awesome..can't wait for the next update n I think this is the second time I read this fanfict...
9/22/2012 c4 36darkdoll25
This is hilarious. Misunderstanding after misunderstanding xD
9/22/2012 c4 6Suna No Ken
This was incredible! I love this chapter! Damn u Isshin and ur lack understanding! Poor Ichigo, I feel ur pain. T.T Great job and keep up the good work.
Suna No Ken
9/22/2012 c4 5Scaehime
Appropriate title is appropriate.
Isshin thinks Ichigo is gay for Renji, which he isn't, but Rukia misinterprets his hints to mean Ichigo lovds her, which is actually the truth. Crazy.
I'd appreciate it if you didn't use so many cuss words, though.
God bless!
9/22/2012 c4 cAmeLkiZ4
this was gold :) but i'm so sorry for Ichigo :/ poor guy.
and Renji is not helping, his plan is realy mean. i like it :P
hope you update soon!
9/22/2012 c4 4adamxero
No..no there is no Inoue she doesn't even realize what love is she's a girl who only likes Ichigo because he's cool if anyone should feel guilty it's Inoue and Renji since there the one's stopping both Ichigo and Rukia from being happy.
9/22/2012 c4 1LiesxDissapointments14
Yay I can't wait for the next update :D
9/22/2012 c4 zero09q
hehehe I though Isshin was about to say that Ichigo is in love with Renji, continue soon
9/22/2012 c3 LiesxDissapointments14
Aww this is so awesome! But did you really had to bring Orehime in, i just wanted some Ichi and Rukia time :/ oh well its YOUR story so no complaining O:)
9/22/2012 c2 LiesxDissapointments14
Uh oh now its more than a love triangle its a love... hexagon? o.O
9/22/2012 c1 LiesxDissapointments14
Wow this is so cool! Can't wait to read more! :D
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »