for The Specter of Death

11/19/2021 c30 2Sensei Jaq
Haha! I love that shego beat Kim to the punch! But you know that shego's taking the possible name!
11/19/2021 c28 Sensei Jaq
Yes! Rufus is now becoming overpowered! And maybe he can channel Ron into the real world from the spirit world!
11/18/2021 c27 Sensei Jaq
This entire chapter was like a mission impossible movie!
11/18/2021 c26 Sensei Jaq
I had a sneaking suspicious that monkey fiske knew about Yori. And damn Monique! That’s so cool that she is getting married to the wegos! And now Kim and her can officially be called sisters!
11/18/2021 c25 Sensei Jaq
And it’s very sobering to think that Amy is gone. There will be no genetic splicing in the future for Kim and shego to have kids. And no more cuddle buddies either.
11/18/2021 c25 Sensei Jaq
Never really saw a Yori/Will Du pairing before, but I must say I like this direction! And the heart to heart that shego had with Ann was incredibly heartwarming!
11/18/2021 c24 Sensei Jaq
Shit man, this chapter choked me up. Kim rconfessing she wanted to kill shego that one night, Shego breaking down, and the familial love at the end. Not many fanfics have done that to me. I’d say the other big one was the “In The Middle” series by StarvingLunatic
11/18/2021 c22 Sensei Jaq
Oh thank God! I’m so glad that Ron was able to wake Yori up! And that he has been protecting everyone, even in death
11/18/2021 c20 Sensei Jaq
Yori just needs to get taken out. Look, I love her as a person, but this personal vendetta thing is taking it too far
11/18/2021 c19 Sensei Jaq
I don’t think the weegos “accidentally” stumbled upon Monique in the shower. I suspect that Monique might’ve tricked them into stumbling onto her showering, ll
11/18/2021 c18 Sensei Jaq
I sense a bit of a competing romance between the weegos and Monique! Maybe she finally found her man! Now I just wonder which one of the duo she’s going to go for.
11/17/2021 c13 Sensei Jaq
I’m so glad they took their relationship to the next level! I hope that they get married!
11/17/2021 c11 Sensei Jaq
Oh boy, Will and Yori are going to work together to run a blade through Kim’s heart. I’m calling it right now. Then yori can gloat about killing Kim possible, and Will Du will have his #1 agent status back.
11/17/2021 c8 Sensei Jaq
This was a beautiful chapter!
11/17/2021 c7 Sensei Jaq
Oh boy… your is going to believe all the bullshit lies about Kim and try to kill her. But I’m super glad shego and Kim got to spend an awesome New Years together!
222 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »