for What's Your Recipe?

Moooooooooore!
4/20/2015 c2 13Star Mage1
I want Part 3
11/27/2014 c2 8Kairia'sYami
Haha! I really like this story, and I can't wait until the next chapter comes out!
7/12/2014 c2 E
What happened to part three?
4/7/2014 c1 mar888
hope for an update...
4/2/2014 c2 3d1x1lady
hahaha So awesome! Love it.
3/22/2014 c2 Guest
I really like this. It's hilarious and I love the idea of moriarty food stalking john. Only, it's incredibly frustrating that we know there's one more chapter that we'll never get to read, because you just abandoned it here.
2/16/2014 c2 1LunarCatNinja
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wow, I'm liking this!
1/25/2014 c2 2Hell Hath No
this fic has me in stitches
i love how casually jim is in the flat now :)
kinda making me hungry reading this...
Will Jim ever find out about the human steaks?
Can't wait for more :3
1/2/2014 c2 TheVarjoratsu
OMG! I don't know where you came up with the idea for this story but it is BRILLIANT! Simply brilliant, I still can't stop chuckling over the two chapters you've produced. And I can hardly wait for more... Lol ;)
10/20/2013 c2 lexisis
I always enjoy stories that play on the dynamics between John, Sherlock, and Moriarty. Hope to see the third part soon.
10/4/2013 c2 Kitty-Puppy-Cat
Pleeeeaaassssssssssse update!
No, but seriously I can't wait for the next chapter.-
:o)
9/25/2013 c2 Mangal2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Omigawd! ! ! ! ! ! ! This is BY FAR THE FUNNIEST Sherlock I have EVER read! ! ! ! ! ! This is VEEEERRY well done! ! ! ! Is John going to tell Moriarty what...erm "meat" he used? ? ? ? ? ? Oh GOD I cannot WAIT to see what his face looks like if he does! ! ! !

PleasepleasePLEEEEEEAASE update soon! ! ! ! BTW...thank you for making this story! ! !
8/24/2013 c2 cary
please write more please!
8/5/2013 c2 6chyunine
Oh my god I'm laughing so hard. "JOHN! Hide the Scones!" That is like the single best line I've ever read in Sherlock fanfiction. Though the whole scone scene was absolutely brilliant. I just love this so much and I hope the next part will be up soon.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »