for What's Your Recipe?

Update!
6/25/2013 c2 puretsubasa
so funny!
6/24/2013 c2 27wickedlfairy17
bwhahahahahahahahhahahah THis made me smile and laugh so hard I felt like the cheshire cat! lol can't hardly wait for part 3
6/22/2013 c2 Kitty-Puppy-Cat
Pretty pretty please update this.
Come on, I'm begging here!
6/14/2013 c2 13Shadowed Voices
Heheheheheheheh. Oh gods. They are aamazing. And so are you. This entire thing. Can I favorite it twice?
6/1/2013 c2 demonsinger
Oh My God YES! this is hilarious! I've been laughing my ass off. I cannot wait to see (or rather read) Moriarty's face when he finds out what the meat was. Maybe it'll bond him and sherlock as mutual cannibles (at least when john is cooking (and I really can"t spell worth a damn))
4/15/2013 c2 Chret
"JOHN! Hide the Scones! " Oh my goshh, my abs are cramping from all the laughing. This is hilarious! XD Cannot wait for next update.
4/8/2013 c2 Guest
updat?
3/13/2013 c1 1bobblestheninja
Omnomnom mild canabalism
2/11/2013 c2 mar888
Update? I want to see what next!
1/25/2013 c2 thecupboardunderthestairs
omg the sheer crackness of this fic! i love it!
1/1/2013 c2 Ryuze
I love this lol. Wonder how Jim will react to John cooking something Sherlock intended to use in his experiments... lol
12/29/2012 c2 Nolina Recurvata
It's really cute and amusing story you have made.
It's adorable how Sherlock is 'protecting' his food and 'chef'. Also Moriarty with all his ways to know the recipe. I think you did good making few addictional threads to this (phone from the mom, Mycroft's nagging and e-mails, the 'special' meat, and more). It gave more depth to the story.
The characters are behaving like themselves as well, with is obviously a good thing.
Also your way of writing is very clear to me.
I look forward to the next part.
11/19/2012 c2 1kyothefallenkit
Aww This is AWESOME! I really like this story X3 XDD I can't wait to read some more! XDDDD
11/14/2012 c2 rion
It is brief but hilarious and awesome. Love reading this little piece and I eagerly await for the last part.
39 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »