for What's Your Recipe?

9/20/2012 c2 1Miseria-Veritas
This was hilarious. No, really! I think my sister now believes I've gone nuts (The slumped position on the couch while trying - and failing - to stifle hysterical giggles probably clued her in). Great concept and very well done! Even the blog comments are amusing, especially since most fics are boring when they resort to "chat" format. Thanks so much for posting, and I look forward to the next round!
9/19/2012 c2 7Cristalake
lol! This is awesome! XD
9/19/2012 c2 4Caramel Life
interesting, really clever - i can see Sherlock doing the human flesh in fridge thing.
9/19/2012 c2 1MADStar529
I love this! Sherlock and Moriarty are hilarious! Poor John having to put up with both of them! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
8/27/2012 c1 7Cristalake
This rocks!
8/25/2012 c1 Miyaka95
OMG, I couldn't stop laughing when I read this! Sherlock sulking and subsequent reactions because Moriarty was stealing their leftovers had me giggling so hard that my mom asked me what was wrong with me. Good Job!

P.S
That bit about the fingers. I don't remember the name but I think it was about the one where John and Sherlock start having sex as an experiment for Sherlock and he and John use the number of fingers and their position to know how good it was for Sherlock.

P.S.S
Sorry if the P.S was longer than the actual comment.
8/17/2012 c1 13Shadowed Voices
Yes. There is such a thing as mild cannabalism. Lol on Moriarty.
8/8/2012 c1 Sharon T
Good funny story thanks
8/7/2012 c1 Nyalbel
Love this! So funny . Please post more!
39 « Prev Page 1 .. 3