for Red Tail

6/5/2016 c1 Inactive-probsnotcomingbackIDK
**squeals** SO COOL! SO COOL! SO COOL! SO COOL! SO COOL! SO COOL! SO COOL! SO COOL!
1/20/2014 c1 Anime100
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
6/6/2013 c1 farpavillions
I really really liked this! The idea of his name having literal meaning and all. it's cool how you took such a far fetched notion and made the interactions so natural Plus there seems to be a real lack of Yukimura stories that don't involve pairings e_e'

Super excited to see what happens next.
4/10/2013 c1 12Avatar.NIX
Very interesting! There are a few questions I want to ask but since this isn't done yet, I'll hold off on it. Nice job! :D
2/19/2013 c1 1kage kitsune no yami
WOOOOOOOOW. This is amazing. I can't wait to see what happens next:)
8/16/2012 c1 Anonymouse
Love it! Especially your portrayal of little tiger cub Yukimura 3! Did you get the names from the Dragonrigers of Pern series?

Ooohhhhh - it'd be really cool if the moniker of the one-eyed dragon were literal .!

Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
8/8/2012 c1 5Yua-hime
I really love this story! The idea is really interesting and I think it's cool that Yukimura was raised by tigers. I feel really bad for Rith and Yukimura though, since they're all alone.

I completely agree with your description of Yukimura in your A/N. Those are the reasons why he's my favorite character in the show.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, especially so I can find out what happened to Farenth and Canth (unless you don't explain it in the next chapter).

With regards,
Yua-hime
8/7/2012 c1 5UnknownBlaze
This was pretty good! It was a little long but still was a beast fanfic to read. Update soon!
P.S: Like how you portrayed Yukimura. So fitting!