for Moving On

8/26/2015 c1 104detectivejigsaw
Thank you for not killing Benji. If you had, I would have been very cross with you. I mean, any of the others dying would be horrible, but Benji's the awesome British one, with the accent and the humor and the computer skills. And you're right, aside from the different nationality, the similarities between him and Jack are kind of scary.
9/3/2013 c1 2NicoleLamontBooks
This is awesome!
12/4/2012 c1 7Dancing With The Clouds
Yes, Ethan's grown up so fast!
8/17/2012 c1 LorienWillow
Saw the link on tumblr - great fic! I remember being so disappointed when the guy died in mi1. Great to see the fallout.
8/14/2012 c1 1Kristina Johansson
Lovely story! I recently re-watched MI:1 and with that fresh in mind this was touching.

iBut now he had a new team. New friends who were alive and well. He was moving on./i

I love the ending.
8/11/2012 c1 41MidnightMoonWarrior
Oh my gosh...

*bows down*

This story is wonderful and there's no forced OC relationships...THANK YOU SO MUCH. It's well written and detailed and awesome. I was cringing as I looked at the newest stories, but then I found this. :))))))
8/7/2012 c1 19I Know Love Hurts 2010
Wow! Sorry, the review took so long, when you said about it spoiling mission impossible 1, i thought i'd refresh my memory on the movie (Last time i watched it was about 2007 (I feel so bad, i forgot all about it (And it shouldn't be forgotten because it is an epic movie (Although i love Ghost Protocol just about the same (The first one is still good))))) -

I though it was great! You got me worried when Benji wasn't answering, at least he got out alive :)

I really love your stories, they are so well written and always full of suspense, keeps you going till the end XD good work :)
8/7/2012 c1 14SGreenD
So you really got that idea out of your system :) And you did it well, too! I felt so sorry for Ethan the whole time, and I was really scared for Benji, and I would have crushed him with a hug just as Jane did It was a beautiful story. And I'm glad I didn't have to have seen the first movie to understand this one-shot. So you really did a great, great job!
8/7/2012 c1 PeggsterLover
I love this so much! I know I told you that before, but I don't care. History can repeat itself for you too :P sorry, bad joke xD anyway, I loved the ended of this. Also, the way you captured Ethan's thoughts :) fantastic yet again.