for Complicated Allies

3/15/2017 c1 1ForeverRainingFire
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
2/21/2015 c1 135Phosphorescent
Realistic and well-written.
1/18/2014 c1 8Zaradat Yan
Another fantastic fic! ITs really beautiful, i almost can see Legolas and Gimli fighting. :D
1/5/2014 c1 Rue
OWw this is amazing! thank you its really beautiful! you writte very well!
8/26/2013 c1 caligo-lux
wow ...the images you created were quite stunning.
i really could see them in battle and feel the terrified awe of the bystander

well done,well done
10/1/2011 c1 goblin
I really loved your story! So well written, and I could almost see Legolas, Gimli and Aragorn fighting. Very visual writing: I like that a lot!
3/10/2010 c1 Moon Queen
I know this was just a one shot but it was really good. I love the way you wrote it. Me thinks that this Rohanian warrior was felled in battle for not paying attention...
5/14/2009 c1 Aimed mischief
Interesting fic. I like it. ^_^
4/22/2009 c1 3Escape my reality
that was cool. i wondered what people would think of those to. interesting POV
4/18/2009 c1 12yamina-chan
Indeed, he should go back to battle.

But now we can see the whole fight in a total diffrent angle. And is interesting to read, in my oppinion ^^

(Still, I think he didn't get everything right there XD)
12/30/2006 c1 Beautiful Stranger
It was AMAZING! So very literature like. I couldn't take my eyes off every word. And your ending was wonderful... such a simple point, yet explained in such a beautiful manner.
7/22/2006 c1 3Lunasariel
Oh... I am stunned. The skill with which you shape your words rivals that of an Elven archer, or a Dwarven metalsmith. There was an undeniable grace and quality in this story that sets it as far from the common dross as a battle-axe from a mining pick: technically the same, but truly so very different. *applauds*
1/3/2006 c1 51Tathrin
Ooh. That was pure beauty. You paint such a vivid, delightful picture with your words, it's easy to forget that this is a story to read, not watch. This is a perspective I haven't seen them from before, and it's remarkable on quite a few levels. Very elegently and delightfully done.
10/16/2005 c1 4Mad Hattress Skylar
That was beautiful.
11/20/2004 c1 23spacellamaprincess
The image of Gimli as a ferocious warrior (thankfully *not* as comic relief) was a big heck-yeah moment for all us dwarf fanciers, or at least it was for this one. Thank you for it. [I'd originally submitted this comment to the MEFAwards voting, but I wanted to copy it here, just in case you weren't reading that site. I really enjoyed this story.]
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »