for Underworld Prequel: The Captive Prince

6/20 c19 jgood27
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
5/3 c19 RedB
I LOVE IT!
PLEASE, MORE UPDATES!
I'M BEGGING YOU HERE~*with puppy eyes*
12/7/2016 c19 Guest
Ok... i must tell about one year ago i read two chapter of your story and because it was a long story i didnt continue but when i saw your last update i thought to give it a chance again and i suddenly felt i love this story so much and believe it or not i just finished it in just 3 days O,O... i think you can tell how i feel when i understand the rest of one of my favorites is not coming soon !_! Please pleassse update verry sooon i look forward for the next chapter _
12/6/2016 c19 VanriddleZ
Ugh! I have not read one of these for a long time. I had almost forgotten this fic, but it is good to know that you will continue until finished. I hope that the next chapters will be updated more often and thus enjoy reading until the end. Thanks for updating!
11/25/2016 c19 firestarandwolvesgmail.com
HJDIFNWIQPKF I AM DYING!
11/19/2016 c19 OMG
YOURE BACK AND THIS CHAPTER KILLED ME AFDHGGJKHGFYT FUJI IS SUCH AS DAMSEL(bet he's gona scare some people soon tho)
11/19/2016 c19 24Ageha Yume
Aw, you're so cruel! You finally updated, but left your readers hanging with a cliffhanger! You better update soon!
9/7/2016 c18 firestarandwolvesgmail.com
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Excellence!
8/17/2016 c1 Cokeholic
Summer vacation time for me is always the season of doing nothing and generally hanging out with my beloved laptop. So it was a nice August evening when I realised what a good anime Prince of Tennis was /once again/. Going with the flow of that thought I watched a few episodes which I always thought of as my favourite ones just to get into the PoT mood once more and after these subtle preparations I came here - the fanfiction eden. I sorted all the stories due to the amount of 'favourites' on them and started to read every single one from the very top only making exceptions for those Fem!Ryo stories, which I can't really bear too much. Yet at your story I stopped and instead of reading what there was left on my list I just skipped straight to your profile. I read every PoT story you had here.
Somehow I ended up awake at 5 a.m. with my phone dazzling my poor eyes and that stupid mosquito flying around the only source of light in the room. It was two days ago and I'm still reading more and more of pot fanfics, but I felt the need to come here again and leave some nice words for you after all. Because I must tell these stories were really good. You even put our boys in a different AU (which I absolutely adored) and they are still in character! Ryoma is acting like Ryoma and Fuji is acting like Fuji. Everyone's just perfect in those stories of yours for me.
Ryoma is kind of hard to write romantic stories about I think, because of his quiet character and all. A lot of autors here try to put him into the 'sweet uke' position and at the end he doesn't really resemble himself at all. I really like the Ryoma in your mafia AU too :3
I don't know if you're still active on this account, but if you actually read this massive comment I hope it made your day just a little bit sweeter. ;3
Good job author-san!
6/30/2016 c17 Guest
Can it be that Ecizens 'bodyguard' is Fujis father? Because Fuji said the voice is familiar but well it can be only my immagination. I really like this story. It's well written and I want to read more
5/22/2016 c9 2Seek-chan
This is ace~ I love how Ryoma is portayed and how he seems to know more than he's suppose to. I don't usually mind if the mc's are not that strong as long as they are clever and know more than they lead.
5/5/2016 c16 QyuYi
waahhhh mafia AU is seriously my faveee 3

too bad there's only a few of them :"
4/13/2016 c18 23UnpredictablyRandomOne
*Major squeeeeee*

This was PERFECT! Absolutely beautiful! That moment between Ryoma and Fuji just made me grin like a madwoman! Oh man! I imagined that little scene and my heart just about exploded from all these...feels? Yes, feels! We all knew it was going to happen but to actually see it play out was AWESOME!

Fuji 3 Ryoma

I feel kinda bad for Tezuka because he does not like that kind of teasing. And even if he tried to get back at Fuji by teasing him and Ryoma, Fuji would probably make out with his now boyfriend to show he doesn't care. Lol Ahhhh! I love this chapter! I knew it would be worth the wait!

Sure, it felt incredibly short but boy did it fill up my fangirl heart! Can't wait for the next but I will! Sweet, sweet chapter!
219 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »