for The Last Will and Testament of Artemis Fowl II

11/16 c1 VirReturnsFromMinbar
Very good.
2/28/2014 c1 SmarterThanArty
This Will could be a true spoiler for anyone reading the book and decoding the d'arviting gnomish at the same time!

They could figure out that he d'arviting dies!
6/7/2013 c1 25AspergianStoryteller
Wicked. I can really imagine him writing something like this.
11/21/2012 c1 Nathan
beautiful ;)
11/19/2012 c1 16I am that Writer
I'm sure this is what Artemis Fowl would actually write in his will if he had one.
10/16/2012 c1 Guest
Thanks so much. My life is complete. :)
10/16/2012 c1 Guest
Thank you.
10/14/2012 c1 8SeeSea22
*blinks eight times* artemis fowl is smarter than i am. DARN! didn't work.
8/14/2012 c1 3Kaitie85386
Thank you for posting this! I read it as an ebook, so I couldn't decode it.
-kaitie
8/13/2012 c1 FrustratedGenius
To all of you idiots who couldn't be bothered to read the author's note: Artemis's will seems to be in character because it's actually from "The Last Guardian."
8/9/2012 c1 wolf09
I agree wholeheartedly. Rest in peace, unknown hero of the planet.
8/9/2012 c1 random person
isn't that what was written at the bottom of TLG in gnommish? just saying
8/9/2012 c1 10EnoughForAWren
First off, I liked the format, breaking things up makes it easier on the eyes and it does look better than a cramped style.

I liked the will as well, it was sounded like Artemis and I found his insult to Juliet and his last jab at Foaly to be right in character.

Thanks for sharing!
-Sydney
8/9/2012 c1 SammyQuill
Well done, the last bit made me smile. I can see Artemis writing something like this. :)
8/8/2012 c1 119Taliax
I happened to like the format you used for this. It feels pretty in-character for Artemis. I especially loved the bit about Holly, with the ransom irony and the bittersweetness of him hoping she thinks of him as a friend. The parts about Foaly saying Artemis is smarter than him and the insult to Juliet's music were amusing. C: