FanFiction.Net
for Love Bites and So do I

7/26 c14 11Majestic-MSFC
Very fun story, thanks for sharing.
10/27/2020 c14 Minatheskywalker
Beautiful Story! Thank you for sharing it!
4/1/2015 c14 Guest
Great story! You wrote it very well. Sometimes these fake-date things are awkward to read, but I couldn't put this one down. Yay!
5/24/2014 c14 41Jedi Jesi Jiin
A nice story overall. Sentence structure would be my only concern, as you use punctuation incorrectly in a few places, but other than that, great story.
5/24/2014 c12 Jedi Jesi Jiin
I love Han's reaction to Jaina possibly getting a broken heart. Han may be many things, but he is a wonderful father.
5/24/2014 c14 Orion725
Awesome read with a fun story highly recommend this author read 3 of their story's and loved them
5/24/2014 c11 Jedi Jesi Jiin
Nice chapter!
4/10/2014 c14 HopelessRomantic
Thanks for the fluff. I needed that! :)
6/12/2013 c14 joe.bell.58118
It was great thank you for creating this wonderful story.
3/16/2013 c14 bec
Wonderful story! I loved every word!
3/16/2013 c10 bec
Loving this fic!
1/15/2013 c14 Elji
Such a cute and funny story! It was a bit too fluffy and sweet for my general taste, but a nice Happy Ending is great once in a while :-D
Sometimes I thought there was too much sudden heart opening going on, maybe you could have revealed more of Lukes and Maras former relationship, too explain the changes they've gone through.
But still nicely done!
10/10/2012 c14 9SailorLeia
Dear Eradyne,

I just finished this Star Wars Fic of yours and I immediately had to write in and say, AMAZING JOB! It beautifully written perfectly characterized and definitely going up on my favorite story page! I loved EVERYTHING about it! And I hope that you will continue to write such GOREGOUS tales for one of the best fictional couples in the UNIVERSE! You really do write them so well and have brightened my day considerably! Bless you and Much Love!

SailorLeia
10/8/2012 c14 42Fettkat
Awwww! Pls tell me we get to see the baby!
10/7/2012 c14 1Kestrel-Jade Walker98
I looked at the house. He gave her that? Can I have a guy like that? Please? I think I'm going to cry out of pure jealousy.
113 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »