for Irishman's Honor

10/27/2018 c1 spotrash
I really like your art style! Its detailed and descriptive, and the overall plot in general is nice! <3
4/26/2015 c1 SabinaRose
This was great! The best Javid I have read so far. The ending wasn't bad but it was a bit abrupt.
12/13/2014 c1 21ConfessionsOfAGeekyFangirl
Oh...my...God. LOVE! This has got to be one of the best Javid fics I've ever read-and trust me, I read a LOT! It's romantic, heartbreaking, feels canon, is sexy without going over-the-top (seriously, as much as I adore smut, it can really gross me out if the wording isn't just right), it's just...PERFECT!
4/11/2014 c1 Guest
woah depressing much?
3/6/2013 c1 34Beth Rose Harker
I think my favorite thing about this fic was how you worked Jack's dishonesty into it. He lies so much in the film, but the lies end up heartbreaking rather than making you hate him, and this fic was just the same. Very canon-feeling slash! :)
8/15/2012 c1 5Gnatty-Bug
3 This was great - there isn't enough new Javid coming out. Especially the dirty stuff P
8/14/2012 c1 hamie
Great Story, can't wait to see what you come up with next.
8/9/2012 c1 41cassy1994
Javid, the second most canon couple. Lots of love sent to you for this!
8/9/2012 c1 36woundedhearts
I loved it! The best yet from you. (Not that i'm being biased because it was dedicated to me and involves my favorite pairing - or anything) :) Seriously though, this really depicts the sad mindset of that period. It's a shame the boys couldn't "get it on" out in the open so to speak. But i loved how they loved in secret. And i espeically loved how Jack didn't apologize about his feelings for David. He's in love with the guy and apparently no one was going to change his mind...even if he did see himself as a bit of a pansy. No one, could deny he's an honest pansy. Smiles! :)

Thorougly enjoyed it - two thumbs way up! ;)