for When I Find Her I'll Know

11/18/2018 c4 HTTYDGuest
Grim . . .

Just . . . wow, just . . . wow.
11/18/2018 c1 HTTYDGuest
I am fangirling rn, and it's only the 1st chapter!
3/11/2015 c11 6Hazmatt
Great story! I really enjoyed it! I'm a little surprised at their son's name. Please tell me they didn't name him after Eric's dog!
8/15/2014 c10 1cupcate648
Triton may have been a tyrant sometimes and maybe he would have threatened to kill her, but he never would have shot at her like that. Also, I felt ArielxEric moved a little too fast, but with love conquering all as the theme it's understandable. I loved the use of lines from the movie.
8/9/2014 c11 21CocoRocks
What a perfect ending. I loved it.
8/8/2014 c11 mangafan4life67
This has been an absolutely wonderful story. I really enjoyed it
8/8/2014 c11 Megan Lyle
These chapters are great! You should update it more.
8/8/2014 c10 5AngelfromBeyondBelow
awesome story, and I like the personification of the sea, where it is able to decide that Triton has become to cruel. will Ariel keep th etrident or will it be passed to the eldest child?
8/8/2014 c10 10Just a Crazy-Man
love it. ;)
8/6/2014 c1 2Ronniecoln 88
So, no deal with Ursula?
8/6/2014 c9 kit-kat74
Nooo, cliffhangers! Thanks for the awesome update, i really enjoyed this chapter. Please update soon, I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! ;)
8/6/2014 c9 5AngelfromBeyondBelow
ahhhh! cliffhangers awesome writing tool but mean for us poor readers who have to wait for the next update so please update soon. also yay! another really well written chapter
8/5/2014 c9 Lewis2of6
Thanks for the update. It was short but it got the action pumping again. Your a good author and I enjoy your work.
8/5/2014 c9 Reagan
I'm proud of Ariel for standing up to her father. But if she dies, i am going to cry my heart out
8/5/2014 c9 mangafan4life67
Another amazing chapter. It's so suspenseful please update soon
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »